shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hi.....

yes I know I am late....but can't help it....work comes first.... this is my first update for this forum and I still don't know the characters.. so forgive the mistakes and my English...

update:

recap: mousa angry and suman trying to make things better.....dada coming for dinner and asking where mousa is....kanchan is about to tell him the truth....

hall....

when mousa interrupts and joins the fly for dinner....the children apologize to dada and dinner is served.. the ladies are surprised that suman was able to talk to mousa and change his mood....kanchan's mom wishes that suman will be able to win over the fly with her behavior....

hall/ outside....

after dinner dada takes the children outside to feed the dogs while kanchan introduce suman to dada's dog family ( dont ask....)

hall.....

guddi calls the girls and a new rasham is about to start..Karan walks in but mom tell him that he can't join...Karan insist to stay and make some pictures... mom woes him off and mousi joins her...Karen then pampers mousie and after some compliments mousie is over and karan can stay....

the rasham start  and pinky walks in and sits..Karan takes some pic's and after one off suman he compliments it....suman is on cloud 9 ( uff... that will be a hard fall)...

pundit joins the ladies and rasham is done...meanwhile Karan continues taking pic's off suman and group....( he too on cloud 9...bechara....)

mom ask suman to serve ladoos and while doing Karan again ogles at suman and again starts taking her pic's and forgetting about the rest....he then ask for some sweets and suman gives him one (almost touching scene going on) and suman walks off but Karan follows and after a quick eye-looking he ask her for the room key...suman is shocked and after a "ji"he again ask her for the room-key by whispering it in her ears.....suman then gets it for him and hands it over...again a almost "touch" scene....Karan walks off....

ladies are gathered to putt ole in the girls hair...suman watches it and kanchen request her mom to put some in suman hairs....mom calls for suman and starts rubbing it in....Karan is back taking pic's ...suman sees guddi putting sindoor and mom tells suman that soon she will be doing it too...suman gets shy...Karan hears it too and both ladka and ladki look at each other ( total filmy)....

night....

kanchan sleeping and suman writing in her dairy about the day....and how someone left a smile on her face....a smile that makes her shy ( yes lala- land).....

suman gets off her bed and walks up the balcony...she sees karan outside putting up an mosquito net... after getting in bed he notice suman ( eye looking) and then complains about his surroundings but how everything is OK cause after all a guest is important....making suman smile....

next morning....outside...

suman comes with the naukar and he ask her to give Karan his tea....suman walks toward him and tries to wake him....but he doesn't response...she then sees rocky and calls him....when he joins her she ask him to wake karan and he tries it by putting a piece off paper in his ears...after a few times Karan wakes up and sees him rocky runs off ...Karan then grabs a hand and pull it towards him...suman fall on him ( where did the cup off tea go)....some eye-looking going on while rocky laughs in the back....end on suman's embarrassed face.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waw...ahahaha so romantic thanks dear...
Roshni. thumbnail
Aww...So Cute!

Thanks for the update!
rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

so cute

thanks so much for the update

raji
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5