At 22, I feel I am 40 - Says Kangana Ranaut !!

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

At 22, I feel I am 40 - Says Kangana Ranaut

Kangana Ranaut

She is only 22 years old but she has plans not only for the day but for next eight year including film direction.

Kangana gave list of her plan with priorities. Starting with marriage of the elder sister Rangoli. You may have reminded that Rangoli was attacked by an unknown person due to broken marital alliance few years back. Fortunately Rangoli is now living a normal life and seems that a new marriage proposal is worked out for her. If all goes well, she will be married by next year.

"Rangoli is the older among the two of us so it's only natural that she gets married first. As for me, I can't even think of marriage until I get my sister's life in order," says Kangana.

Talking about her own marriage plans, Kangana says she can't think about it till she turns 30.

"There are so many other things to do that are far more important in life, so many places to see, dreams to fulfill. I want to get married when I want to have babies," reveals Kangana.

When asked about her film direction plans, she added, "I want to go to US to study film making and then direct a film. It has been my dream and now I want to fulfill it. After I complete my pending acting assignments I intend to go abroad."

She is also keen to assist director Anurag Basu, who reminds her great film maker Satyajit Ray. Seems like the actress has moved on from past bitter experiences. On an ending note she says, "All I can say is I've truly moved on. Meditation has mellowed me and made me a mature person. At 22 I feel I am 40. I've forgiven but not forgotten."

Link :http://www.bollywoodhott,com/category/celebrities/kangana-ranaut-celebrities/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran1285 thumbnail

I agree with her on the marriage front, there is so much to see and do in the world plus Kangana dear you are not alone with a tough life, god has blessed many of us with hurdles but have faith he who gives problems also gives solutions.

Best of luck to her sis hope she has a blissful married life.
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran1285

I agree with her on the marriage front, there is so much to see and do in the world plus Kangana dear you are not alone with a tough life, god has blessed many of us with hurdles but have faith he who gives problems also gives solutions.

Best of luck to her sis hope she has a blissful married life.

I lke what is written in ur signature box...so true..👏
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kangana is just 22 ? 😕 since when ? I read she was 22 when Gangster was released... erm... ?

But yep - on a side note, I think she's ambitious, caring and a strong woman. Love her views... but i dun think she is 22...
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: glamritz

kangana is just 22 ? 😕 since when ? I read she was 22 when Gangster was released... erm... ?

But yep - on a side note, I think she's ambitious, caring and a strong woman. Love her views... but i dun think she is 22...

Kangana is 22 years old and here is the proof of being her real age !!

Kangana Ranaut
Born Kangana Amardeep Ranaut
March 23, 1987 (1987-03-23) (age 22)
Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Other name(s) Kangna Ranaut
Occupation Actress
Years active 2006 - present
Spouse(s) None
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
on dus ka dum didnt she say that she is 23
KashIsHeaven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she looks older than 22. I thought maybe 25 or something.

anyways  these Bollywood actors neva age. do they?LMAO

but Kangana is a super duper talented actress. She is gonna go very far in terms of success.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She will make a fantastic director. I hope everything goes well for Rangoli.

Meditation is the best relaxation therapy. It mellows and changes a person for the better.

Wow she seems very determined! 20's really are lives most creative years.. where you can do so much.. experiment and have fun.

Chahat17 thumbnail
If I remember correctly, on dus ka dum, Kangana said to salman she is 23 years old...so she must be born in 1986 not 1987...but with these celebs u neva know about genuine dates...they change their names, dates, and everything in showbiz.