Maayka - Saath Zindagi Bhar Ka

Vivan Bathena bags another movie role - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Vivan Bathena bags another movie role

Vivan Bathena, popularly known as Shabd in Maayka, has bagged another movie part after his small roles in Chak De! India and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. The film is called Kartik Calling Kartik, and stars Farhan Akhtar and Deepika Padukone, in their first film together.

Vivan says, "My role is quite interesting as I play a negative character with many shades of grey. I'm sure audiences will appreciate me in this small role. I can't tell you the details but it's quite interesting. I will be seen in the first half of the film."

He adds, "It was nice working with Farhan Akhtar and Deepika Padukone. I know both of them well. I used to play volleyball with Farhan and he was amazed to see me on the sets, and I know Deepika from our modelling days. Even the film's unit was very good."

Kartik Calling Kartik also stars Farhan's assistant Vijay Lalwani and veteran actors Shefali Shah and Boman Irani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot
cant wait for the movie
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot love to see vivan again yaar
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cool look forward to seeing him :)
pallavi25 thumbnail
Wow, Great news! Vivan has a quite a foothold in Bollywood. Hope he gets even bigger and better roles in future. 😃