.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

The NDTV Imagine TV serial Teri Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chaaon Mein will have long marriage episodes.

Rashmi Sharma and NDTV Imagine join hands for a unique family drama cum love triangle Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chaaon Mein. The show has some fresh new faces and some popular ones too.

"It's a nice family oriented and choti si love story with a triangular angel in it. Along side there will be some 40 to 45 episode long shaadi, which will have lots of twist and turns," says Rashmi Sharma, the producer.

Long marriages; has it become a recent trend in the television industry? "We will not be showing a long marriage, but the rituals like in north side the preparation for marriage starts a month before the actual date. With that there are many small stories that come out in the end. Lot of time the fixing up of other marriages also takes place on such occasion. We will be just showing that," she adds.

The backdrop of the show is based on Madhya Pradesh. "We have shot in Indore and Omkareshwar for the first 10 episodes, and had spent lot of money on it. It can be termed as a huge show," she quips.

"We have lavishing sets even in Mumbai and had one in Indore too. The reason for doing the same is that we have shown the purkhon ki haveli and filthy rich people," she chirps.

What is the USP of the show? "According to me, I think the USP of the show will be the lavishing sets and the three generations who are all living together. Alongside the show has a fresh feel, and one can relate themselves with the same," she concludes.

Lets hope putting so much of moolhas shows it worth. For now we wish you luck.

......................................................................................

Do Leave Your Comments & Suggestions.
😊 Don't Forget To Hit the "LIKE" Button if You Liked the Post.. 😊

......................................................................................

Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
😲

40 to 45 episodes? That means over a month?

I hope it doesn't get boring...As she said the concept is really good!

Thanks starry.phoenix!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Yupp..lets jz wait & watch... :)
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rosh you have experience with this lady and her techniques......like in raja also she used levish sets in begining and everything was so rich and glamorous and sets were like rich kings haveli but what happened after few months.........even their grand parties have only few couple attending........

so see what will she doe with this show hope she take care of this show properly unlike other two shows
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

rosh you have experience with this lady and her techniques......like in raja also she used levish sets in begining and everything was so rich and glamorous and sets were like rich kings haveli but what happened after few months.........even their grand parties have only few couple attending........

so see what will she doe with this show hope she take care of this show properly unlike other two shows

Di,

I hope its not the same case with this too...Thats why I started watching...Its has a unique concept...I just want it to go on well unlike our show!

I know she has the capacity to do.....Once it goes on well...She just takes it for granted......Thats what happened to us!!
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
letz wait and watch......!!!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
hmm...gud analysis buddies...