PKCM : Production House (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms)

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Rashmi Sharma Telefilms

Rashmi  Sharma, Creative Head on several successful shows on various channels, launched her dream project, Rashmi Sharma Telefilms, a television software production house. And in a brief span of just a year and a half, the company has successfully launched 2 shows on-air, Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat on Star TV and Socha Na Tha on Sony, with the former still going on successfully and having aired so far over 400 episodes and the latter having aired over 150 episodes.

......................................................................................

Do Leave Your Comments & Suggestions.
😊 Don't Forget To Hit the "LIKE" Button if You Liked the Post.. 😊

......................................................................................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
I hope this becomes a hit.....

This a unique story line!

Wishing it all a success!

Thanks for the inforation starry.phoenix!!
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Absolutelyy..hope it bums a super-duper Hit of the Lott...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have no ttrust in this woman and this woman's intervie is on TB so please leave you comment there
so your show also get saved .....andnot brutally murddered like out show.............
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

i have no ttrust in this woman and this woman's intervie is on TB so please leave you comment there

so your show also get saved .....andnot brutally murddered like out show.............

dnt say lyk this buddy..