Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
if we will seee an accident in armaan drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys!
I wrote a new scene. Please do read it and comment!!!
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so how many think we would see Abhi in monday's episode :)
Ivy9 thumbnail
can someone give me a quick summary of yesterday and today's episodes as i didn't bother watching them...
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ivy, there wasnt abhi niki scene.
yesterday niki decided that she would face abhi and wont run away from him. she doesnt care about him anymore.
She went to the hospital and got to know about the armaan amnesia stuff and also that armaan would cmmit suicide if he doesnt meet basket.. 
niki-ridz talked and niki told her tha armaan needs friend rather than basket and i will talk to him. probably even she needs a friend. Ridz asked her if there was fight between her and modi but niki told her that she doesnt want to talk about it

Today there was niki - mini scene which i havent watched.  but  sanjana updated me that it was a sweet scene in which mini said if she has any heart issues she can help her.
Ivy9 thumbnail
Thanks Priyanka!!! I thought I saw something abous SLD not being gone and forgotten yet? And where is abhi anyways?
anotheranfan thumbnail
yes yest niki got a call from sld that how come she left.. also told abhi isnt there and isnt picking up the phone..

dont know where abhi is - and what happens to sanjivani money and all but it looks like amit is on vacation - shazi posted few pics of him yesterday.
Edited by anotheranfan - 14 years ago
Ivy9 thumbnail
haha so since the actor has gone off on vacation Abhimanyu Modi has to make a sudden disappearance on the show...and what better time to do it then right after he's confessed his secret to his love and told her he's married....😆
SabkaDost thumbnail
Hi guys,

Have not seen any episode since Wed.  But on the other hand it appears that I have not missed much?  Infact, some of the posts on the last few pages of the last FC, appear to indicate that it may be ahile  before Abhi shows up again. 
Ivy9 thumbnail

I haven't watched anything since wednesday either...

Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago