Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrMonster thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Alfie is soooo cute, Jousha? Josh likes kris or does he like bugging her? No John? You have to update longer next time miss Horia, or all my updates will end in cliffhangers, even the ending!,Man I give a great threat...
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think Joshua likes Kris but I don't think he likes Kris with Alfie. I don't really know, I have theories! LMAO! Anyways, Alfie's eyes are soooo, wow! Hazel-Green! && John, he bugs me. 'Bunnyboo'. Haha!

Update soon, I wanna read more!

x

Originally posted by: 090909as

Alfie is soooo cute, Jousha? Josh likes kris or does he like bugging her? No John? You have to update longer next time miss Horia, or all my updates will end in cliffhangers, even the ending!,Man I give a great threat...

😲 You wouldnt!!!!

This was only a preview hun...you better not do cliffhangers..or else..I'll call u an evil nickname..muhaha.. 😈

x
p.s thnks for commenting.

Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

I think Joshua likes Kris but I don't think he likes Kris with Alfie. I don't really know, I have theories! LMAO! Anyways, Alfie's eyes are soooo, wow! Hazel-Green! && John, he bugs me. 'Bunnyboo'. Haha!

Update soon, I wanna read more!

x

Ahh my number one assumer! 😳 😉 (its not a bad thing - sometimes ppls guesses give me ideas lol)

Yh Alfies eyes r die for!

tc x

p.s thnks for commenting too..let me take my time with this update..itll b better..😊

MrMonster thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImPerfection

😲 You wouldnt!!!!

This was only a preview hun...you better not do cliffhangers..or else..I'll call u an evil nickname..muhaha.. 😈

x
p.s thnks for commenting.

I would i have great ideas you know but i can't bring myself on the computer to type 'Em donw, anyway good thing this was a preview, And help yourself to calling me an evil name, and you seriously need to work on giving threats.. 😆 😆 😆
O K I'll think of a threat dw..and an awesome evil name..MUHAHA..:P
Robsessed. thumbnail

I Don't think she will add cliffhangers to be sure of ... MwUAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm Dr. Evilini (Teacher from Wizards of Waverly Place Who Save Whictex), Horia is LiL Misz Eviil, and you are ... Well I'm still thinking ...

C'mon Horia, don't be so mean. Update na! I've been waiting for an update in a long time! You are so mean! Not, you're sooo sweet. 8-) LOL. Don't delay, Update Today! (I got that from the advertisement 'Don't Delay, Claim Today' The one the indian actor Shahrukh Khan is in). HA!

x
Lol Idiot..u have to wait for haunted love to finish then ill be even sweeter n ill start this again..muhaha..miss evil here ;)

thnks for compliment! ur sweeter! :P

x
Robsessed. thumbnail

Then Hurry Na, I've been waiting for you to continue Haunted Love, C'mon Man! I've been waiting all day, Ha! You think I'm sweet? You should ask my bro or my two sisters :P Sooooo Eviiiilllllll

Dr. Evilinii x
LMAO...ill update haunted love tmrw promise...if i dnt die that is ;)