Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SeliinaBaybee12

I love your siggy is that edward and who is that bella?

Lol the siggys and avatars im not bothered with anymore but thanks i didnt make it :)

yh its eddy n bells :)Edited by ImPerfection - 14 years ago
faiqah thumbnail
~*~ I Entered Through Your Eyes..But I Was Led Astray..Lead Me To Your Heart...Please?~*~ [Chapter 6]

Over the next few days

Suddenly a pair of hand came out of nowhere, I guess I was too absorbed in reading my own diary, the pair of hands snatched the diary away before I could react; I looked up and got up from my lying position, it was none other than that pompous arrogant brat that I don't like!!

'John' I greet glaring at him.

'Krystal' He greets back just as venomously, but with a smirk at the end.

I jump up and try to grab the diary from him, 'Hey, thats mine! Give it back! And weren't you supposed to be away for another week?'

'Yup, I know its yours thats why I took it' He sneers, 'I'm back because I got bored.'

'Argh! John..please?' I say jumping up and down while he holds my diary up above his head far above my reach, me becoming real close to him with one of my hands on his chest.

He tilts his head and looks down at me and once again gives his stupid cocky smirk - 'Stop making excuses to get closer to me...I know I'm wanted but seriously, this desperate?' He raises and eyebrow.

Argh! That arrogant, self-centered jerk!

I back off.

'Har, har, hardy har har! As I would want you..of all people!'

He glares and says, ' Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, babes.'

'Don't call me that' I reply with gritted teeth.

He walks out of my room alongside the only thing I had from my past. I sit back down on my bed. What on earth am I supposed to do??

I only read two blimming chapters from my diary! What if he reads it? He'd make fun of me and hold things I don't even know of against me..

Hmm..

Jonh's P.O.V

Ha. I love annoying the hell out of that girl! She's real funny...and cute - wha..what wait? Where did that come from? She's totally out of bounds! I mean she's like a flipping living body! She doesn't know anything about herself!

I sit on my bed and blast a random Akon song and start jamming to it.

I look down at my hands, what is it, that is so important?

I turn it around I see it says '2007', address book? Diary?

Ah, diary, who's is it?

I open it and read the first diary entry - Ah, its her's!

Krystal, age 17 now, tomboy? Thats a surprise...Kit, Kat, Joshua? Cool

Before I get any further my door bursts open and my dad storms in.

He had a real ticked look on his face, he slammed the door closed behind him and with a glare said;

'I don't know who you think you are, but you better stop!' He said through his teeth.

Say what?

'Say what?' I say looking up innocently.

He turns off my music and comes up to me until his face is close to mine.

'I don't want you just because there is a girl living with us to use her - for your damn sexual needs -'

'What?!' I shout.

'Don't interrupt me and don't deny it, and blackmailing her telling her that you'll rip her diary to shreds after reading it, because she won't sleep with you? How low can you get?'

Whoa. I was shocked. I glare at him.

'I did not do any of those things.' I growl

'Yeah, and I'm a female, pft yeah right..' He says sarcasm dripping off his words and he turned and walked out.

I sat there glaring at his back and then at the door.

Oh so she wants to play dirty? Bring it on! Hm an annoying nickname for her...bi***? Nah

I grin evily and think Krissy rhymes with Sissy so I may as well call her that...

I lay back down and turn on my music again and start plotting to get her back for getting my dad believe I could do such low-life actions.

Krystal comes in to my room with an innocent look and literally skips to my bed. Who skips nowadays?

She grabs her diary and walks off, giving me a wink. I glare at her retreating back and at the door once again.

Krystal's P.O.V

Payback's a bit**! Ha! Teaches him to mess with me!

Where was I?

Ah.

Over the next few days, I tried to hide my feelings as best as I could and hung out with the boys at school and now that Alfie had joined I hung out with him too, but I acted as if he was one of the other guys and that I didn't have any feelings for him.

Trust me, it was hard. But I mastered it.

Wow I really must have been busy with thinking about Alfie to only write those few lines for a whole week?

Hm, I guess my feelings were starting to become more than a crush - not good.

My God! Although the other girls lust for him and have tiny crushes for him; none are like me!

I'm changing! For the worse! It's worrying! Kit finds it real funny, that I care about how I look, Kat is just angry that I'm becoming less and less of a tomboy and steering towards Kit and the other girly girls. Uh oh. I am constantly thinking of him, 24/7. Before doing something, I think of what Alfie would think about my actions, after doing it I think what did he think of me? I always have a natural pinkness in my cheeks when he is around. I really hope he hasn't noticed. I mean he's still those jocks that think they can have any girl they want.

Meanwhile me doing all this, he's been out with so many girls in the past three weeks (Yh I've been busy but at least I'm still writing to you, eh?), its unbelievable. And to be blunt, I'm jealous.

Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha, this chapter was really funny. Evil Krystal, just like you. I think John kind of ... likes her? How old is John? He seems ... crazy. LMFAO! Haha, he thinks she's cute, loool. He might be falling for ... her?

Please update soon.

x

Haha, this chapter was really funny. Evil Krystal, just like you. I think John kind of ... likes her? How old is John? He seems ... crazy. LMFAO! Haha, he thinks she's cute, loool. He might be falling for ... her?

Please update soon.

x

John is one year older than her 18. Yup evilness rocks innit? *But avoiding killing people though that is uncool!*

Falling for her? Hmm you gota wait and see, dont wana ruin the storyline or lose readers now do i?
😆 😉

😳

Hope you dont mind getting pms for notification that I've updated.
Robsessed. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImPerfection

John is one year older than her 18. Yup evilness rocks innit? *But avoiding killing people though that is uncool!*

Falling for her? Hmm you gota wait and see, dont wana ruin the storyline or lose readers now do i?
😆 😉

😳

Hope you dont mind getting pms for notification that I've updated.

One year older? Then yep, definatly finds her 'funny' and 'cute'. Lol, no I won't make you spill the beans about their relationship ... 😕   😆   😳

Yepp, evil rocks. He gonna start calling her sissy? rofl. John makes me laugh, i swear. anyways no i dont mind you sending pm's its better that way incase i forget to comment.

x

One year older? Then yep, definatly finds her 'funny' and 'cute'. Lol, no I won't make you spill the beans about their relationship ... 😕 😆 😳

Yepp, evil rocks. He gonna start calling her sissy? rofl. John makes me laugh, i swear. anyways no i dont mind you sending pm's its better that way incase i forget to comment.

x

🤣

Your comments and feedbacks make my day! 😉

OK you should be getting another pm then for my other story :D

I think you like the other one better? Right?

You'll be seeing more of John..lol

Erm Im going to watch TV but Ill be back I think..

x
Robsessed. thumbnail

🤣

Your comments and feedbacks make my day! 😉

OK you should be getting another pm then for my other story :D

I think you like the other one better? Right?

You'll be seeing more of John..lol

Erm Im going to watch TV but Ill be back I think..

x

loool im glad my comments make ur day

yeh i did actually before u pm'd me i commented b4.

i like both of them but i feel sorry for Vanessa more then Krystal for some reason

🤣 

hav fun watching tv

x
O.o

You feel sorry for Vanessa more than Krystal? Lol that will change once you finish reading both stories! =)

For some reason I can't add as much feelings to Haunted Love as Id like but for this story I can..so it might be better this one may..;)

x

p.s im back from tv
Robsessed. thumbnail

O.o

You feel sorry for Vanessa more than Krystal? Lol that will change once you finish reading both stories! =)

For some reason I can't add as much feelings to Haunted Love as Id like but for this story I can..so it might be better this one may..;)

x

p.s im back from tv

I don't know I feel sorry for them equally, I guess. I swear Vanessa really needs to get over Jai and make new friends instead of a jealous Priya. This is also one of my favourite stories, John and Krystal are my favourites so far, I can't wait for you to add more characters and chaps. 😉

Yay your back, now get cracking with the next update 😳 ðŸ˜†

x
Don't worry, I'll update really early tomorrow morning! I hope!

Ah..hun your assuming things now 😉 about Krystal and John 😛

I haven't got started on this one yet! Lol Big twist coming on here whereas in Haunted Love everything is a huge twist 😈

^ Ah my famous evil smile! =)