Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armaan_Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey--lali--I have to tell u something-what i forgot--Ur ff is very good--But --1 thing that--what i faced wrong-Is that--U dragged a family secuence very long--I mean- ur ff--dil ki chahat--Drag a romantic scene not family scene---I think u did lenthened scenes of family(specailly ladies family) to long--Other wise everything is ok.
      Sorry if u hurt--I think if u did this right--Then it will be way better--😃
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Thanks Aishar..
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey yaar congo for the new thread mind-blowing FF countinue soon

-amna-
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armaan_Raj

Hey--lali--I have to tell u something-what i forgot--Ur ff is very good--But --1 thing that--what i faced wrong-Is that--U dragged a family secuence very long--I mean- ur ff--dil ki chahat--Drag a romantic scene not family scene---I think u did lenthened scenes of family(specailly ladies family) to long--Other wise everything is ok.

Sorry if u hurt--I think if u did this right--Then it will be way better--😃

Raj.. I completely understand what u think.. n I know this too I tried to keep it shorten but these parts important later in their lifes n i thought to give more background n depth abt their lives because the way their family (girls' side) is there is lots of things hiden lol.. but thanks for telling me.. I will try not to drag it.. and im really sorry abt it..

No im not hurt at all.. cause i know this lol.. n thanks for telling me thank u soo much...
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: disco_diva

hey yaar congo for the new thread mind-blowing FF countinue soon

-amna-

Hey amna.. thanks yaar... Thank u soo much will try to continue soon...
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey congrats
for ur 2nd tread
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Hey i just read the concept and the ontros... Loved every bit of it! Love how you described there concepts, intros... Loved the siggies, Vms and the first part! will read the rest and comment really soon! Thanks for informing me!
dmg 4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrates for the thread lali
make 100 more of them
u really deserve these
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vruls

hey congrats
for ur 2nd tread

hey... thanks.. thank u soo much
.lali. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

Hey i just read the concept and the ontros... Loved every bit of it! Love how you described there concepts, intros... Loved the siggies, Vms and the first part! will read the rest and comment really soon! Thanks for informing me!

Hey Nadz.. THANK U SOO MUCH!! Glad u liked the story/concept of it.. and I hope u will enjoy the parts as well.. n i guess its alright to add u to the pm list? Thanks for taking time to reply.. and I hope u will enjoy the rest too...