Written Update - 20th August 09 - The Promise!

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guyz, I am Imran I will be Your Updater for Thursday and Friday.

This my second Update after my first, which I just did like 10 Minutes ago lol, anywaii

Please Kindly forgive me for any Mistakes, and Kindly Click Thank you button show Appreciation!

The show starts from the hugging scene, Kanchan's mum kisses Suman on her Forehead and they starts walking. Then the hostel is shown, Kanchan's friends are also present and they tell how much they love all the sarees to Kanchan's Mum . Suman tells her friends to look quickly because Kanchan's mum has to catch the train, one of her friends says that are you leaving today ?? they all plead her and ask her to stay longer, she tells her she would love to but she cant due to the wedding preparations.  They all say that it was nice meeting her, she asks all of them that you all are coming to wedding right ??, She says no excuses will work, they all reply saying we only have one paper to go and then we will return home and from their to the wedding, They all share a laugh.

Then Kanchan and her Mum are shown talking and Suman is behind them and they are walking down the stairs. The come downstairs and Kanchan's sees all Kanchan's friends waiting for her, she asks them what are they doing here, they say we thought of dropping you to the Train station, She says not needed, by the time you guyz take me you will do lot of study, One of the girl says No tension aunty we are all Prepared.  She says, Still you should never take an exam so lightly because this is B.A Exam not an fourth grade exam, One of the girls now replying sayin, that's true, well aunty we all need your Blessing, They all touches her feet, Kanchan's Mum smiles and Blesses them. Kanchan's friend ask Aunty have you completed B.A she says Noo, Because back in her days her parents used to think that there is no point a Girl studying after all she has to do is cook when she goes to her In-law she also advices them that the trust you parents have shown in you guyz by sending you all here, Don't break it.

Kanchan, Mummy, We are getting late, she says yes, let's goo, she says, do come to the wedding to all girls.

Train station, Kanchan looks for her Mum's reserved seat in the train they find it, She goes inside and Kanchan tells her to seat down on her seat and she will bring her some food and Water to drink. She also tells Suman to stand there and until then talk to mum. She leaves, Suman looks at Kanchan's Mum.  Kanchan's Mum notices Suman being upset therefore she calls her name out loud, she doesn't respond and goes outside to talk to her. She asks why is she crying ?? after all you are coming to the Village after 2 days right ?? then you can stay with this mother of yours as much as you want .  She says every girl has to leave their maternal once, so will Kanchan, But she will never let Suman go, She will keep her with her always, Suman continues crying and says Mumi-jee, You considered me as your Daughter that is a lot for me otherwise after study what is left to happen to me, where will I go , what will I do? Kanchan's mum, what do you mean where will you go? Dear, I have decided to make you my daughter-in-law. Suman is surprised, she says I believe that my son will like you a lot,  Now , You just have to come to the village and then meet each other and then like each other, get to know each other and then I will talk to everyone else.  Then she looks at her and says, what happened dear, have I said anything wrong?? Then she asks her if she is in love with someone else ?? Suman, Noo Aunty, Not that, It just that I have never been loved soo much that's why, Kanchan's Mum asks her to keep it to herself and not to tell anyone not even Kanchan. She leaves and blesses her and says come soon as possible, she gets inside the train. Kanchan tells her mum to ring her as soon as she reaches the village she also asks her mum to tell her Brother Karan to pick her and Suman up from the Station, Her mum says Ok I will and now you go. The train leaves, Kanchan returns to Suman and ask her where are you lost sis, dnt we have to go? It is now night, Suman is writing in her diary, she smiles and writes the surprising fact that Kanchan's  mum decided to maker her their house daughter-in-law. She also write, So Many things at once , is Suman really that lucky, she writes that since she heard the proposal of being their family's daughter-in-law her heart speed has increased.  She also thinks about her Dream man, She says how does he look, when will that day come?

Morning, College is shown, Exam is taking place. Suman and Kanchan and few of her friends comes out after handing in their Papers, Suman asks how was her paper?, Kanchan says Forget that, all now is left is to return home, Suman smiles hearing that. All of the girls walk around the streets, they enter a store. Suman choose a Ganpati for Kanchan's Mum, Kanchan comes to her and says who is this for ?? Suman, for mum now she is not only your mum, mine too, Kanchan then it's you right. She Blows a Kiss. Suman goes inside a clothes store, She looks at a Male scarf and likes it a lot, Kanchan sees her and come out of the other store and comes to Suman and Asks her now who is this for?, Suman, Its for me, Kanchan madam this is for Male's not for Females, Suman, so what?? I like it a lot. Then she remembers the words Kanchan's mum said to her. They all go to different stores and buy goods.

It's Night again, Suman is writing in her diary again, She writes about her New journey which is about start, that she will have to go to a new place, a new house. She writes how it will be her first time when she will go inside a house and Live with family members. How she will see a family Life not hostel and college one. How she will receive the mother love which she has never received them. She stops writing and smiles.

It's Morning and Suman and her friends including Kanchan are shown in Train Station. They all chat to each other, Suman stops for a while and starts to think something, One of her friends says Hey suman are you going to your in-law that your walking so slow, She smiles a little and then she asks her to walk faster otherwise you will miss your train. Kanchan asks her friend to come to the wedding and he friend advices Suman and Kanchan, The train starts, they wave and leaves.  Suman thinks everything Kanchan's Mum said to her. She again writes in her diary. She write, College was her family which has now been completed today. She looks at Kanchan, she is sleeping. She writes She will now lead a new life which she only has heard and read from a book only, but from now on she will feel all the relationships, it's a different scared, will I be able to fit in with all these colours of relationship, Hey god do help me out.

The train arrives at the village, Suman and Kanchan comes out from the train and also out of the station. Karan's foot, Face, Eyes, Lips are shown '. Lol. Kanchan thinks, where is Karan bhaiiya ?, He scares Kanchan by barking, Suman looks at him. Kanchan , Karan Bhaiyya, then they both get into an argument, then he introduces himself to Suman, She shakes her hand with him.

The End !

Precap ' - Karan telling Suman that as long as he is with her she will never stop smiling, They both look at each other through the Mirror !

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS IS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS !

Edited by Imran94 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rkath thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much
now the real fun begins!!
cant wait

raji
~*LoVeLy*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
THanks for the update!
-Imu.M- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkath

thank you so much

now the real fun begins!!
cant wait

raji

Your Welcome, I Know I can't wait for the real fun to begin!
-Imu.M- thumbnail
@Everyone Else, You Guyz are welcome !
Roshni. thumbnail
Wonderful Update....

Thanks a lot!

The story is getting really interesting....Can't wait!
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the amazing update.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hey imran awesome update...
-Imu.M- thumbnail
^ Thank you Sano and Ramadan Mubarak !