NEW FEATURE:Widgets For Bollywood Celeb and Movies

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,

Hope you all are enjoying the new features. Joining the list of new features is Widgets.

Wondering what this Widget is?😳

A widget is anything that can be embedded within a page of HTML, i.e. a web page. A widget adds some content to that page that is not static. Generally widgets are originated by third parties, though they can be home made. Embeddable chunks of code have existed since the early development of the World Wide Web. Web developers have long sought and used third party code chunks in their pages. Early web widgets provided functions such as link counters and advertising banners.

This is basically for all the site owners and blog owners who can enrich their blog with high quality images and latest bollywood content of their favorite bollywood celebrities in a very easy way and that too for FREE.

Celebrity Widgets are available for most of the popular Bollywood Celebrities.

http://www.bollycurry.com/celeb/shahrukh-khan/widget/

Widgets is currently available for Bollywood Celebrities and Movies. We will soon be adding Television Celebrities and TV Shows Widgets.

We have always appreciated feedback and again request that you provide us with constructive feedback so that we can make IF and its network of sites better and bigger.

Regards,

IF Dev Team
Edited by vijay - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
though i didnt get it fully looks like an awesome feature...!! thanks for the news...
devashree_h thumbnail
Might be a stupid question, but where do we use these widgets?😳
Edited by devashree_h - 14 years ago
missmasakalli thumbnail
i am still wondering whats  a widget ?? anyways thanks for this new feature...may be someday i will get to know about it...
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Awesome Feature! =] India-Forums just keeps getting better and better!
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah its awesome , but the disadvantage is that we cant use it on IF !!! I hope IF develops a code soon that can be used on the forums too !!!
vijay thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for explaining it so beautifully.

Basically I would say that at the moment it is more for the webmasters and blog owners who can add this to their site.

For Forums we are working on Badges that one can show in their signature on different forums as their support for their favorite Celebrity.

Cheers,
Vijay
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I still dint get the meaning of a widget?
devashree_h thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for explaining it.Now, I understood that it can be used for blogs and sites especially it will useful for fan sites.
I love the Asin wdiget...mmmmmmmmmmm