Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
who should walk out everyone knows(of course aakash)................but actually who walks out only sony knows👎🏼
josh135 thumbnail
i want mona or anaida to win..mona tops my list shes very good...
rest toh i want aakash,chetan,marc,kashmira shah not to walk out but to be kicked out of the jungle...n aakash ke bones break kar ke kick karo aur hospital nahi pagal khane mein dalo. aur kash ko rakhi sawant ke sath rehab mein bandh kar do..i hate her publicity hungry woman.
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't want MAC to leave, ever! Like never ever!! They can stay in the jungle forever, and ever more!!! Only problem is I don't see this happening because of the huge ecological impact they will have, environmental activists won't allow it
aalkaran thumbnail
ok well guys marc is out of the jungle......and now i wish akash to go out of the jungle......kya pata uske baad jungle main logon ko kuch shanti miljaye😉 Edited by aalkaran - 14 years ago
dimpu_usa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would say that the jungle creatures and animals should walk out of the jungle cause akash is way more deserving to stay inthe jungle compared to animals as they have some morAls which akash doenst. He is way more jungles than the creepy crawly animals.
sheryluae thumbnail
Me Thinks...
Let MAC walk out and be kept in a temp camp. Then one of the rest shud win and everybody else leaves the camp. When all are gone, MAC shud be sent back to jungle again and this time with no bed (as they can hang on the branches) and no other thing (let them live a total jungly life forever).
Let cameras be there and I'd loveeeee to watch Akash yelling about his class in jungle and rest serving him as his humble servants.. hehehe

😆
SLV3 thumbnail
i can comment on 'who should be thrown out of the jungle' obvious,obvious...Akaash and Kash
aalkaran thumbnail
when will akash be out of the jungle
Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Diya-

every1 without Akash

i agree ......even after the show gets over and all of them returns to india......akash shud not b out of tht  jungle .......he is meant for tht place only 😆😆😆
mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Everyone..except the animals!😃

that means ke Aakash ka koi chance nahi hai jungle se bahar jaane ka😆