LS Written Update August 19, 2009

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hello, quick update again..
also, hey, deos anyone know how long ladies special is gona run?
cause an article said it was only gona be 6 months long..
and its been 3 months..so yea =S

PART 1

the episode starts off with Geeti saying she will go to Jassi's farmhouse. Jassi's father is getting fustrated as nothing has been discovered about Jassi's murder. As he going to his car, the media comes and asks him questions about Jassi. He gets mad and starts yelling at them. His employee comes and calms him down and tells the media that Jassi's father will tell everything in a conference. He orders the employee to find the girl Jassi was with last. He plans to take things into his own hands. [ MORNING] Nanda and Shivam FINALLY realize that they also have a son. They wonder how everything is impacting him. The son has totally withdrawn fom his friends and the outside world. He sits in his room alone. Nanda wants to send him to a relative so he has a new enviroment. Shivam says no and wants the boy to stay home, so that they can communicate with more. Gaurav,  [ i think thats the son;s name] is packing his back. Shivam goes to him  and talks about what has happened with Geeti. Shivam apologizes for ignoring him. Gaurav says he isnt a kid anymore and he can take care of himself. Shivam agrees and tells Gaurav that there are somethings that Gaurav doesnt know. Gaurav doesnt want to know about those things. Shivam wants the family to face the Geeti problem together. Gaurav says he getting late for school and leaves. Shivam says that they will talk in the evening. Shoba is pacing in her house.

PART 2

Vinny comes and says something about a train/bus platform. Vinny tells Shiba to come and she says okay and looks for her purse. Vinny asks if Shoba has thought of what she will say to Trisha. Shoba says no, and She and Vinny get ready to leave when Shoba's phone rings. Its Nanda. Shoba and Nanda are talking about Geeti going to the farmhouse, Vinny is getting impatient. Shoba tells Vinny to go to work. He leaves. They talk a little bit more and then hang up. Geeti is sitting tensely in the living room. Shivam is watching her, Nanda comes and Shivam silently tells Nanda to follow him.  Shivam doesnt want to go to the farmhouse. Nanda makes him understand. They all leave for the farmhouse. Vinny is at the train station.  He is waiting for someone, im guessing Trisha. He sees and random girl waiting impatiently, he;s not sure if its Trisha.

PART 3

The girl is not Trisha, some other girl. Vasu calls him. Vinny, thinking its Trisha asks where she is at the station. Vasu says she is not there. Vinny explains that he thought she was Trisha. Vasu gets happy. She tells Vinny to come back cause its getting late. Vinny is not sure cause the whole station is getting empty, he decides to check the taxi place. Vasu hangs up. Babli is eating food. Mintoo comes and shows her some new business. He says that they will get rich soon. All they have to do is sell some stuff in offices. Babli says that she can do that.  Mintoo says yea, and tells her that all she needs to do is listen to some cd that Mintoo has bought. Babli is surprised that this job is legal and it pays so well. She warns Mintoo about possible stuff that can happen, such as the companies wont pay etc. Mintoo tells her its not like that. His friend got really rich, btw i think u have to pay 2 lakhs to start out.  Babli says she will listen to the cd. Their son comes and asks what kind of game the mp3 is. Mintoo replys is a good game. The kid wants to play. Babli takes the mp3 and says she will listen in her office and leaves for work. Their kid asks when their car will come as kids make fun of him at school. Mintoo tells him that they will be really rich one day. Mintoo and his son start eating. Shoba door bell rings, she opens and its Trisha chewing gum. 

PART 4

Shoba asks who she is. Trisha tells her. Trisha comes inside. Shoba asks about Vinny, Trisha says she doesnt know. Shoba introduces herself. Trisha asks if the fan can go faster. Vasu comes and is saying something to Shoba, she stops when she sees Trisha. Shoba introduces them. Vasu looks mad but Shoba silently tell her to stay quiet. Trisha remarks that the house has a good location and is big.  Trisha takes out  cigaratte [ sorry, cant spell ]. Vasu tells her that Shoba has asthma. Trisha puts it away and Vasu shakes her head. Shoba says that Trisha must be tired and asks Vasu to show Trisha her room. Trisha agrees. Vasu shakes her head silently, but Shoba tells her to do it anyway. Vasu leads the way.  Shoba goes thru a number of emotion, i.e tired, sad, tense, etc. THE END
The voice over says: okay, couldnt translate it..sorry..  

PREVIEW:
Vasu and Trisha are in Trisha's room. Trisha says to vasu: so u are my dad;s daughter. one daughter was given everything while the other nothing.  shoba comes in and asks what happened. vasu says: nothing right now.

okay, an okay epi i guess..
the highlight was trisha;s entry..
poor girl, seems like she didnt get much love..
anyways, in a hurry, so sorry for any mistakes =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Isha!🤗

I don't think Ladies Special will run for much longer - maybe 6 more months - tops.

I like Trisha, I dunno why, but I do. She's a good threat to Vasu.

Love,
-Nikasha-
Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i though chittod ki rani was for 6 months...they dint say anythng abt the other shows. :S
oh well...
but thnx for the update! :)
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks Isha for the update.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup...ladies special and other new shows on sony which were launched in may are supposed to run for 6 months only. but chittod ki rani was pulled off earlier. but ladies special shld run till nov max.
checkerscom2000 thumbnail
wow, only 6 months.  i thought it would go on for longer, kinda makes me sad but at the same time if a drama goes on too long sometimes it is not as good and  you might as well go out when your on top.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup...if they have to extend it then prolly they have to show stuff like geeti getting married off and her suffering in her sasural etc etc.