Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

I like Sanu's rejerving post which conveys  "Trespassers will be EXECUTED" 🀣Sanu chindi, why are you disappearing suddenly? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Oh acha thats why you all pressed the like button...lol...Right, well prosecuted seemed too tame for my liking..*winks*

I was thinking that maybe i should do some uni work (like for a change)...hehe...*sigh* I dont know , i dont feel like doing it...but will have to get it done sooner or later. Should i do it now or later *thinks*? Hmmmm...
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hie adi...snehu...pranaam matey
byee sanu!!

Why cant I fall in LOWE with the like button? Is something wrong with me? Is the wiring in my brain not in the right place? Am i falling short of something? Mere dil mein like button ke liye ghantiyan KYUN nahi bajti...KYUN KYUN KYUN? *wails*

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aditi_MJHT

@sanah - goodbye...have a nice day...dont feel guilty for bunking uni...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes Sanu , by feeling guilty you will FORCE our Adi also to feel guilty about bunking and I KNOW for sure that she treats bunking coll as an esteemed task 🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago
chaitalee.s15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mini Vacation coz of SF finally ends!!!!πŸ₯³

school starts from tomorrow
Edited by chaitalee.s15 - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

Why cant I fall in LOWE with the like button? Is something wrong with me? Is the wiring in my brain not in the right place? Am i falling short of something? Mere dil mein like button ke liye ghantiyan KYUN nahi bajti...KYUN KYUN KYUN? *wails*

Aww Sanu *consoles you* Don't worry ONE DAY this Like button will make you fall in lowe with it 😳 😳 😳
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Yes Sanu , by feeling guilty you will FORCE our Adi also feel guilty about bunking and I KNOW for sure that she treats bunking coll as an esteemed task 🀣🀣🀣

ahem..i'll pretend i didnt read that....

🀣
Haha WHO said i feel GUILTY about missing uni?? I just feel all UGH because i will have to sit through the torture of reading the notes by MYSELF instead of having some random 50 year old with a horrific fashion sense & a bald patch (namely my lecturers) reading it out to me while i sit and think of how friggin cute SRK is..😳....Im telling you they're rambles aren't a waste..I actually do remember (some) things they say.

Anyways i guess i should get down to it...*sigh*...I'll catch yu kickass people some other time.

*hugs*

*walks off thinking > Will i EVER find someone as cute as Shahid*

*conscience says > NO NEVER...Not in the next seven lifetimes atleast*

*i cry at my fate & open the dreaded 500 pg psyc textbook which will take me to the mysterious land of " What is Schizophernia"*
Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago
-Ravenclaw- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[Oh acha thats why you all pressed the like button...lol...Right, well prosecuted seemed too tame for my liking..*winks*

I was thinking that maybe i should do some uni work (like for a change)...hehe...*sigh* I dont know , i dont feel like doing it...but will have to get it done sooner or later. Should i do it now or later *thinks*? Hmmmm...

the later the better....🀣......

better late than early....πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
Bazinga thumbnail

Haha WHO said i feel GUILTY about missing uni?? I just feel all UGH because i will have to sit through the torture of reading the notes by MYSELF instead of having some random 50 year old with a horrific fashion sense & a bald patch (namely my lecturers) reading it out to me while i sit and think of how friggin cute SRK is..😳....Im telling you they're rambles aren't a waste..I actually do remember (some) things they say.

Anyways i guess i should get down to it...*sigh*...I'll catch yu kickass people some other time.

*hugs*

*walks off thinking > Will i EVER find someone as cute as Shahid*

*conscience says > NO NEVER...Not in the next seven lifetimes atleast*

*i cry at my fate & open the dreaded 500 pg psyc textbook which will take me to the mysterious land of " What is Schizophernia"*

Sanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I LOVE THE TERRIFICALLY humorous mood you are in today.🀣

Byeeee and have 'fun' in your mysterious schizophrenia land πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Adi: Yeah of course you did not read that, even after quoting and replying to it! πŸ˜†