qwertyfied thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
GU JUN PYOOOO <3 <3 <3

sorry for going off-topic😳 back to bikini talk😉
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
From Bikini's to GooJyun Poo..LOOL

Come join the Asian Forums, You guys watch any other Kdrama's too???
qwertyfied thumbnail
^helll YES..Asian forums here I comeee..I'm a K-drama addict, Daraa..c u there🤗
I didn't know there was an asian forum here. (sorry had to disappear for a bit)

BOF is my first k-show ever! and deepti's too. :P

need to start watching shining inheritance and I watched episode 1 of mackerel run last night. Lee Min Ho is just d.r.e.a.m.y.!!
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Feul your addiction and come over to the Asian Forum. Its been there sincee past 2 years here on IF now..

Ms.GoodMorning: Scrap Shinning Inheritance for now, there are soo many other better Kdrama's around!! Haha

Heres the link to the forum!

Edited by Daraa - 14 years ago
^ Thanks for the link!

Is it bad? Do recommend some good ones!

now we should move to the forum because we might get in trouble for chatting, LOL.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome but she just needs to tone up a bit! She will rock, i'm sure.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I love sonam :) she is awesome ... one of the very few ppl in this industry who actually has fashion sense .... and i love reading her interviews ... she is refreshing and charming .....

..... and thats why i am so disappointed with this "if the role demands it" gisa pita dialogue .... Lets get one thing straight - no role EVER requires a bikini ... unless the movie is on swimming ... and then also you will not wear a bikini but a bodysuit .....

why wear a bikini then? - because it is the easiest way to create  a buzz and boost your career ...

come on sonam, i expected a better answer from you ... something cheeky, funny or bindaas ... not this boring cliche
Edited by bips - 14 years ago
apux thumbnail
lol...I love how the topic tangented to the Asian dramas...they are pretty awesome though!

As for Sonam wearing a bikini...what's the big deal now?  So many bolly actresses have worn it now...is it still taboo?
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonam is beautiful and very fashionable. She does not need to wear a bikini to improve her status. I'd rather see her in traditional clothing and fashionable designer clothes than bikini. But it's her choice. I believe Sonam can pull it off with class and grace.