Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
so cute so funny!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait ='(
-Adhoore- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOVE AAJ KAL BEATS GHAJINI:
Mumbai: Love Aaj Kal, Imtiaz Ali's latest, has opened to packed houses. In many places, the film, which has released in over 1800 screens, overtook last year's record setter, Ghajini.

"The film has taken a superb initial," says Komal Nahta, editor of The Film Street Journal. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh seconds that. "The opening's on par with Ghajini. In the overseas, the film will be one of the biggest hits." Devang Sampat of Cinemax confirms that the film has opened better than Ghajini in all its properties.

The film, about contemporary relationships in urban India, where the protagonists are not afraid of calling off their relationship in their pursuit for personal goals, seems to have struck a chord with the youth. "It was like watching me, or one of my friends, up there on screen," says 22-year-old aspiring filmmaker, Viral Shah. "I have had a long distance relationship when I was studying abroad and could relate to the scenes."

Law student Shruti Kant enjoyed the flashback portions, which had the more 'Hindi film' type of a love story. "The film intertwined love stories from then (Kal) and now (Aaj) very well and appealed to the romantic in me." Shruti also feels that grey areas in the film, like the heroine realising she doesn't want to be with her husband two days after marriage, was identifiable. "I completely related to Deepika's character."

The film's appeal may be restricted to the youth due to its content and treatment by writer-director Imtiaz Ali, but its not something actor-producer Saif Ali Khan and he need to worry about.The major chunk of the film going audience in India is made up of youngsters, says Adarsh, and the film appeals to them. "Even though few over the age of forty may like it, it will be strongly patronised by women for its emotions, an advantage even Ghajini didn't enjoy."

Whether in the final analysis, the film will better Ghajini at the box office or be as patronised as Jab We Met on the small screen, remains to be seen. But for now, its Love All at the theatres.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww deepu's success with lak...the movie is bigger hit than ghajini😲

And that shootout.... So glad, deepu is safe from there. It does sound like something from a movie that's why movies reflect real life situations.

I saw the promo.... deepu and asin are looking so cute😳

Edited by Terenaina - 14 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aishu..where are u these days???

yesh they look like sisters 😳
Terenaina thumbnail
well my brother and his son were going to trains, movies and different food places...lol so yeah

I keep watching that promo....awwww can't wait to see asin-deepu episode, I hope it's one of the first episode
Saadinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman khan n his mom are going to be in the first episode

I watched Love Aaj Kal again today.. I have no more complaints!!
Saadinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

I watched Love Aaj Kal again today.. I have no more complaints!!

I never had complaints with that movie..even though I was too excited when the movie started...i was actually screaming in the theatres..and later some guy said that u were too loud in their..and i was like..their is no restriction to that..you could've done the same 😉😉
Terenaina thumbnail
lol  I'm watching lak for the fourth time right now....hehehe  I love it

But I'll be pissed off if the tamil or telugu verison remakes this movie. Only deepika can do this role
eshika2006 thumbnail
hy guys...i m new here...congo on the new ff...but its too slow....lak is superhit not blockbluster 😭 but the article says its bigger hit than ghajini...but ghajini was blockbuster!so...........
www.boxofficeindia.com