Samar is the Psyco lover-PrOoFs!

HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey all! I hav got some proofs which has cleared all my doubts and now I'm confirmed that Samar is the Psyco lover of Anu. I would love to share it with you all๐Ÿ˜›

Have a look at the pic below where Samar is wearing a RING in the middle finger of the right hand, a MAROON DHAAGA (thread) and a GOLDEN KADA (bangle). I have circled these things with RED color :-

Now in the pic below, the Psyco lover too has the same RING on his right hands middle finger :-

In the pic below you can also see the MAROON DHAAGA in Psyco lovers same right hand, circled with RED :-

The pic below shows the GOLDEN KADA and the RING in the psyco lovers hand :-

Finally, carefully look at the half-face of the psyco lover which is visible in the pic below..dont you all think that the guy looks like SAMAR?

In today's episode Yuvraaj shows to dadi and rest of the family that Samar is hanging to the tree and is dead BUT I'm sure that Samar isnt dead. Its a joint plan of Yuvraaj and Samar so the noone will suspect that SAMAR is behind all this and he is the Psyco lover.

Looking forward to hear your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by anushka143 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly. it's a plan! and verrrry good observation!
thankkss
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good observation. I am yet to see today's episode as my comp is not working properly. All I pray that Samar if he is the culprit shud not be just hanged but tortured to death. DANU must be together. I felt he is a refined guy but he is the most base guy (if proven guilty.)
SABIE thumbnail
it'll suck so bad for it to turn out to be Samar.  I wanted him to stay a positive character. ugh damn writers!
ardhana thumbnail
god i wanted him to be a positive character
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
well i saw this episode nd thr Anupama..even though her both hands are free not even tied with anything ..still she did not open her blind fold!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ nd just shown...trying to find the guy with hands throwing all around ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†..maybe she wanted to play hide nd seek  with the guy๐Ÿ˜Ž.but  he dissapointed her ๐Ÿค”Not good Samar puttar๐Ÿ˜†
do watch it again..when he throws her on bed or something...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† no offence just that i noticed it .. cheers๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago
bhavnavyas thumbnail
sorry to hurt your emotions, as you wanted samar to remain positive ....
but being a writer...let me tell you sweets.....you need twists and turns.....
daily soaps are not so easy to write and maintain.....
flat characters often fall flat......
cheers !!