Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuvvraj- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

yaaaayyyy artiii r bakk wid a banggg!!

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
vijay sir there is something u must know i have seen through the database that there are some celebrities who are having more than 50 members in their fan clubs but they are still in the genuine celebrity list with ranking points....like priyanka bassi and soni singh and people who are not even celebrities like jayshree soni and maninder singh having only 1 or 2 members in their fan club are in the genuine list...
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously where is Shabbir Ahluwalia in all this huh?

I really don't like it when u guys leave him behind as if he is a nobody😔I joined this forum just and simply for him alone but I see nothing of him in whatever new u are doing but of those who I do not really care if they are there or not!!!!!!!!

please when u are doing all this nice nice thing try to remember to Shabbir Ahluwalia too cos u are really hurting my feelings big time by including him in all this😒

Edited by _angel_ - 14 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Human_Torch

vijay sir there is something u must know i have seen through the database that there are some celebrities who are having more than 50 members in their fan clubs but they are still in the genuine celebrity list with ranking points....like priyanka bassi and soni singh and people who are not even celebrities like jayshree soni and maninder singh having only 1 or 2 members in their fan club are in the genuine list...

Hi,

I am sorry I am not getting you. Can you please explain along with links.

Cheers,
Vijay
cute_1790 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harshad deserves to be no1 and aditi to be no2...
they both are the best......
Plz can u tellme how media Buzz is calculated???
Bcoz Harshad and Aditi has zero media buzz...wht does this mean???
Edited by cute_17deeks - 14 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: _angel_

seriously where is Shabbir Ahluwalia in all this huh?

I really don't like it when u guys leave him behind as if he is a nobody😔I joined this forum just and simply for him alone but I see nothing of him in whatever new u are doing but of those who I do not really care if they are there ot not!!!!!!!!

please when u are doing all this nice nice thing try to remember to Shabbir Ahluwalia too cos u are really hurting my feelings big time by including him in all this😒

Hi _angel_,

Well I can understand when we do not see our favorite celebrity up in the rankings. But try to understand that not everyone can be on the Top.

The ones who are in the top has a bigger fan base and there are a lot of searches, views, posts, comments on them.

Cheers

mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I still feel rati should have been there in top 10 list..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I still didn't get, coz  people r visiting and some others doesn't?, where we have to visit, I am still confused regarding it 😕
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijay

Hi _angel_,

Well I can understand when we do not see our favorite celebrity up in the rankings. But try to understand that not everyone can be on the Top.

The ones who are in the top has a bigger fan base and there are a lot of searches, views, posts, comments on them.

Cheers

well vijay sir, I will like to have u know that most of ur so call top Celebrity in the Ranking lead have fans with multiple ID's just to make sure their favorites Celebrity is in the lead and if u don't believe me Check it out u will see that it's ful of new newbie.....

thank u for replying me.
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for this all are well deserved at their place!!!