Various shades to their characters show today!!

-Mansi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Im sure everyone is over the moon with the episode..but what I loved was the various expressions..dialogues..acting that they potrayed. It was very different from what they always do. Naitik was the cute boy..with his diferent smiley expressions..and naughty smiles..whereas Akshara tried to be strict but blushing bride ...it was amazing!! This was the best episode ever donee!! 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_vs_hate thumbnail
hmmm... NAKSH rockedddd....!
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

very true yaar.... thy acted superbly👏👏

awesum expressions....naitik was sooo very cute yaa..& akshara i cudnt take off my eyes frm her... she was brilliant👍🏼

i loved the scene wher naitik asked her to say ILOVEU & the reply she gave him by askng him to say ALL THE BEST...wowoow!!!!

not to 4get the scene where akshi was tryng to remove dry fruits frm cupboard & naitik not allowng her☺️

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved each n every part of the episode............
gonna watch it atleast 10 times.............
kaash everyday we get to see episodes like this............
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i cant get over 4rm 2day's episode.........both of them were just awesome.....4rm Naitik trying to hear I LOVE U 4rm Akshara to Akshara saying him back ALL THE BEST........

both of them acted soo brilliantly......Naitik was just out of dis world.....n da way he was annoying Akshara was too cute......
-Mansi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

very true yaar.... thy acted superbly👏👏

awesum expressions....naitik was sooo very cute yaa..& akshara i cudnt take off my eyes frm her... she was brilliant👍🏼

i loved the scene wher naitik asked her to say ILOVEU & the reply she gave him by askng him to say ALL THE BEST...wowoow!!!!

not to 4get the scene where akshi was tryng to remove dry fruits frm cupboard & naitik not allowng her☺️

He carrying her was theeeee best!! 😳 Also..her all the best. She has an awsome accent! 😳
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

He carrying her was theeeee best!! 😳 Also..her all the best. She has an awsome accent! 😳

yeah mansi all of the sudden naitik carried akshara tat was very cute.... & othello wala dialogues were sooo good yaa.... actually full episode yaa har scene mein dum tha👏👏

-Mansi- thumbnail
I know!! *sigh* cant sleep tonight.

Wts ur name btw? :)
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

I know!! *sigh* cant sleep tonight.

Wts ur name btw? :)

ITS SABIHA BT DEAR U CAN CALL ME SABI

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree..tdy Naitik's expressions and each of his dialogues were superb ! a job well done..he did each and every scene with so much ease..brilliant acting Karan ! 👏 it's difficult to believe tht a week back he was sulking !

the happiness was so much visible on his face...