26/11 Bombay attack is justifiable?

Ahmed25 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
26/11 Bombay attack is justifiable?

The so called terrorists were helped by locals in Bombay. With that in mind, can it be justifiable since Muslims in Bombay have been persecuted, segregated and discriminated by Hindus? Can we say that the hindus  themselves are to blame for neglecting the needs of their fellow citizens? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you for opening this topic. This, at least, helps us members here see what your exact intention is in posting such controversial, derogatory topics and responses, abusing others Faith, by trying to hold only one particular Faith into the highest pedestal. There was a moment when I thought you were actually serious with what you have stated. But now, after reading this topic, I can say it with certainty that you are trolling, and intentionally creating these abusive topics to hurt others sentiment. No sane person would ever support terrorism, which is why the only conclusion I can come regarding your nature is that, either you extremely immature - both emotionally and psychologically, or that you are simply having a fun. And I am more prone to believe in the latter, than the former.

I urge members here to not react to this topic. If this was someone seriously supporting terrorism, then there may have been reasons for reacting, for starting a heated debate. However, being that this topic is a joke (a nasty one, though, mind it), just like all the others, I see no reason to waste our precious time discussing these issues. We all - Muslims or Hindus - know what terrorism is, and whether it is "justifiable" or not.

I can also bet that this member is just playing a joke; he isn't in favour of Islam himself, either. Give him some time, he will come back with another new ID, praising Hinduism, demeaning Islam.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ah I have such a brilliant comeback for Mr. Ahmed but it is very evil and I'd probably get banned.
Sad times. :(

Btw, you know not every hindu has an evil and cunning mind right?
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no act of terrorism can ever be justified
^ As if that needs to be said. I still can't believe people can play such heinous jokes in a public forum.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

no act of terrorism can ever be justified

Exactly.....So don't ya think whatever goin on in Iraq n Afghanistan is a part of TERRORISM?
Check the definition of terrorism. If, what is being happened in Iraq and Afghanistan matches with the definition of the term, then yeah, that's terrorism. If no, then no.
Why do we call a person a terrorist? Because they kill innocent people....right? So automatically American Armed forces are killin innocent people there for NO REASON....whatelse would you call it if not TERRORISM,LABIBJI?
chal_phek_mat thumbnail
Glad to see nothing has changed in DMπŸ˜›

If one has a feeling they are persecuted b'cos they are a minority, then they can find a variable amount of justification for their acts.
Cops pull out people screaming and crying in the middle of the night for justifiable/unjustifiable reason in India 
if you are a majority you will find some reason to cry injustice and you are sufficiently PO'ed you will pick up a weapon and fight, you will be called a naxalite
if you are a minority all the above will be true except you would be called a terrorist.

It just depends on which side of the fence you are on. So yes in the eyes of the people who support such a thing this act is justifiable.

Disclaimer Unfortunately in that case that also justifies one's support of Shivsena to go on a rampage and destroy all things Muslim, Hey I am scientifically oriented, and I loooooooove Newton's 3rd lawπŸ˜‰

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chal_phek_mat

Glad to see nothing has changed in DMπŸ˜›

Oho, welcome back ji. Aapke kaafi churche hain iss forum par. πŸ˜‰