Increiase in comfort level

Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was just going thru the previous SBS/SBBS videos.Intially it used to seem as if Karan and Hina have a very cordial relationship amongst them...But since d shadi sequence et al their chemistry too has increased..specially in the Kitchen scene they seemed pretty comfortable in each others presence..Iknow they are actors and this is just their work n we have absolutely no right to interfere in their personal affairs..I wouldn't really mind if they get togethr in real life too 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

its natural for the actors to take time to be comfortable with their co-actors

& exactly this has happened with hina & karan

their comfort level has risen after working for more than 6 months now

but I am not sure if they would like to be comfortable with each other on a completely different level as U say
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah karan and hina r now comfortable with each other.
this maybe becoz they got to know more of each other while shooting together.
love them very much!!
❤️👍🏼
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prithvi_sanyo

I was just going thru the previous SBS/SBBS videos.Intially it used to seem as if Karan and Hina have a very cordial relationship amongst them...But since d shadi sequence et al their chemistry too has increased..specially in the Kitchen scene they seemed pretty comfortable in each others presence..Iknow they are actors and this is just their work n we have absolutely no right to interfere in their personal affairs..I wouldn't really mind if they get togethr in real life too 😍

yeah i liked when akshara said naitik was disturbing me while cooking and then naitik said "kaise disturb??" 😳
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After shooting for 12-14 hours everyday, I sure the chemistry has to get better and better...they do look cute as a couple but pata nahin if they really are made for each other in real life...I dont think they care if they are from different backgrounds but Karan is a lot older than Hina also na...

musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish they were together in real life also......they luk soooo cute 2gether...............not only them, i think everyone in the show luk cute with each other.................So, karan and hina wud make an awesum couple..........
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think we should be happy with their on screen chemistry only 😃 thye do look great together..btu i dont think they will get together in real life 😃
indian_chick thumbnail
yeee i agree!!!ive noticed it aswell....deyvee acctulii grown a huge comfort level with each otha compared2 b4!!!i saw de differene wen i saw dah sbs segment wher dey were in da kitchen...i wass lykkk ommmggg...dere comfort level wit each otha made me lykk dere scene!!!
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friends_rock

i think we should be happy with their on screen chemistry only 😃 thye do look great together..btu i dont think they will get together in real life 😃

yes their personalities seem to be very different in real life.

as long as they are a reel couple, i am happy 😉
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah hiran rocks lyk naksh.............