sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

15 AUGUST episode

hanumanji again entered in the agnivesh rishi ashram to pluck fruits
but agnivesh rishi laid a magical trap
so hanumanji was caught in tht trap & was locked in a cave
agnivesh rishi was doing a yagya with all the rishies
hanumanji tried hard to free himself from the cave so he started banging the cave stone with his gada
due to which the whole floor of the ashram started shaking & finally hanumanji was freed
but all the ashram of agnivesh rishi was destroyed
agnivesh rishi complaint that to KESRI
MATA ANJANA & KESRI were very sad at tht act of hanumanji
anjana mata decides that she will not talk to hanumanji
hanumanji was sad ,he goes to meet anjana mata but anajana mata didnot meet him & shouts at hanumanji for destryoing the agnivesh rishi ashram & out of anger agnivesh rishi left the kingdom of kesriji & shifted his ashram to another place !!!

hanumanji doesnt eats his food ,he says he wud eat when anjana mata wud make him eat with her own hands !!! but anajan mata was angry ,she was sad also as she really wanted to make hanuman eat the food wid her hands as she loved hanuman soooooooooooooo much ,only to teach him a lesson ,anjana mata was doing that !!!

hanumanji's grand parents (maternal) KAPISHKUNJER & his wife comes to meet hanumanji !!

hanumanji was hungry & was waiting for his mother to make him eat the food
2 servants jayanti & mangala brought the food for hanumanji but he asked them to leave & says he wud only eat from anjana matas hands

on the other hand anjana mata was dying to make hanuman eat the food with her hands but to teach a lesson to hanuman she didnot go ,she cried big time !!!!

HANUMANJI was sleeping with empty stomach & hears the chanting of JAI SHRI RAM ....JAI SHRI RAM....

hanuman wakes up ...he was so uncomforatble & thought from where this voice came from ??/

kapishwar tells hanuman that the VOICE OF JAI SHRI RAM is coing from hanumans heart

hanuman asks --------------who is SHRI RAM ???

kapishwar with tears in his eyes says -------------SHRI RAM is ur prabhu !!! hanuman !!

HANUMAN--------where i will find SHRI RAM ?
kapishwer-----------just follow the way to the voice coming from ur heart

hanumanji picks up the sand (tht was night hrs) & made the sand flow out of his fist

the sand flew in the NORTH DIRECTION ,& JAI SHRI RAM gets written over all over the sky (with a big moon at the background) in the north direction

hanuman says ------------------so in north direction i will get SHRI RAM !!!!

excellent RAMAYAN chupies were played
very very nice picturesque scene in the last part when the nam eof LORD RAM is written in the sky & the sound of RAM -SIYA RAM... & the RAMAYAN chupies being played !!!πŸ‘

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rajnish_ thumbnail
Very nice updateπŸ‘, I wish they show ayodhya and its people soon. But the leela of Bal Hanuman is also great!! πŸ˜ƒ
sitakshii thumbnail

yes rajnish ,even i also wanna see AYODHYA !!! & RAJA DASHRATHS family soon

next week hanuman wud b sent to gurukul !!!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, thanks for such an excellent update Sita! The episode sounds simply wonderful! I haven't gotten around to watching it yet since I only returned yesterday, but I will soon watch it and post my comments in full.

I posted the pics from Episode 1 & 2 in the Picture Gallery Rajnish started. When I find the time, I will take pics from episodes 3-8 as well and post them soon. :-)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I like seeing the Bal Leela of Lord Hanuman as little of it is shown in any Ramayan serial or movie. However, I too want to see Ayodhya and the child Ram! I hope they show the part where Little Hanuman travels to Ayodhya with Lord Shiva disguised as an ordinary monkey and meets Ram, Lakshman, Bharat, and Shatrughan as children. I really enjoyed that part in the Hanuman animated movie.
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh thanx so much for the udpate sita dear....Bal Hanuman is such a cute story to watch...you know Bal Hanuman and Shri Krishna have similarities in the sense that they both are such natkhats..and they both are just so loveable!!!!!!
sitakshii thumbnail
lalitha there is no hurry
clicking the pics & putting name on the pics & then to upload the pics one by one on tinypic takes a lott of time

one really needs to hv lot of patience for posting the pics

whenever i get spare time i click & post the pics for JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum

thts why i posted the pics from another site (giving credit to tht site)

& lalitha u also hv Ramanand sagar RAMAYAN fan sclub,hary potter forum & BR CHOPRAS Mahabharat fans club ,so u post pics there also

def we dont hv so much time to post the pics but it doesnt matter as we all r here more for the discussion of the show

lalitha dont feel pressurized for posting pics or posting creations !! as i hv seen the fans club at RAMAYAN forum where everyone is just crazy for posting the pics & the creations as if some mad race is going on & in tht process many imp discussions are ignored & the members just waste so much of their precious time in the mad race of posting more n more creations & pics

too much of anything is always harmful

so when ever u r free ,when ever u feel like then only post the pics !!!

if u dont hv anytime then dont post the pics,there is no pressure or no compulsions !!!!😊
Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

lalitha there is no hurry

clicking the pics & putting name on the pics & then to upload the pics one by one on tinypic takes a lott of time

one really needs to hv lot of patience for posting the pics

whenever i get spare time i click & post the pics for JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum

thts why i posted the pics from another site (giving credit to tht site)

& lalitha u also hv Ramanand sagar RAMAYAN fan sclub,hary potter forum & BR CHOPRAS Mahabharat fans club ,so u post pics there also

def we dont hv so much time to post the pics but it doesnt matter as we all r here more for the discussion of the show

lalitha dont feel pressurized for posting pics or posting creations !! as i hv seen the fans club at RAMAYAN forum where everyone is just crazy for posting the pics & the creations as if some mad race is going on & in tht process many imp discussions are ignored & the members just waste so much of their precious time in the mad race of posting more n more creations & pics

too much of anything is always harmful

so when ever u r free ,when ever u feel like then only post the pics !!!

if u dont hv anytime then dont post the pics,there is no pressure or no compulsions !!!!😊

Thank you so much for being understanding Sita!😊

Don't worry, I won't post in mad haste, since I do want to discuss the story as well, but when I find the time, maybe I'll take 2-3 pics from each episode and post.

More than the others, I want to post pics of Bal Hanuman, he is just too cute!😊
rupalip thumbnail
 Thanks SIta
Ur updates are always too Good
No need to watch now heheh

Lalita
Nice Siggy
o o New serial
I dint know abt it