I am not an Ant- Aarti Chhabria screams in temper

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

I am not an Ant- Aarti Chhabria screams in temper 

As of now actress Aarti Chhabria has crossed her fingers for her two multi-starrer film releasing on the same day. Recently during an interaction with media she got furious, when she was questioned about her recurring appearance in multi-starrer films.

"It is an irritating question. Whenever any journalist is short of questions they would ask me that- you are a part of multi-starrer film, don't you think you will go unnoticed, am I an ant to get lost in crowd? What insecurities they talk about! I am banning this question from all my interviews. How can one ask such question to an actor, who has chosen to do that particular role with lots of faith in it," said the fuming actress.

In her career of seven years she has done popular films like Partner, Anamika, Shootout At Lokhandwala, Milenge Milenge, Shaadi No 1, Ab Tumhare Hawaale Watan Saathiyon, Raja Bhaiya, Awara Paagal Deewana and Lajja. And all of them are multi-starrer.

What to do sweetie, you get noticed only when you star in the films that has bigger stars!

Link : http://blog.taragana.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What do they think they are !! furious !! first stand up on your two feet then get furious !!🥱
hehe, i like her ever since i saw shaadi no.1
lmao, i like unsuccessful actors
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: babii.girl

hehe, i like her ever since i saw shaadi no.1

lmao, i like unsuccessful actors

I watched shaadi no.1 and I don't remember her in the movie😆 she was in the movie????

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I watched shaadi no.1 and I don't remember her in the movie😆 she was in the movie????

Hhaha..awwwwwwwh .. yes!!!! she was Fardeen's GF
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poor her... i suppose it must be frustrating for her...

but she can't act to save her life...!!