CBS

The process of watching Criminal Minds

strongman12 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I've only recently started watching Criminal Minds and I'm onto season 2 now. I just finished watching Criminal Minds seasons 2.03 The Perfect Storm and I'm still sitting here recovering. I know a lot of horrible things happen on this show and on a lot of other shows but I think we tend to become a bit desensitized to it all. This episode was so powerful that I struggled to keep watching because it moved me so much. I'm so falling in love with Criminal Minds.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Have watched this show from the beginning. I usually DVR it and watch it over the weekend and have found that I hate watching it once its dark. Depiction of evil in human beings is so much more scary than the ramsay brother/ghost movie ones.

-Sookie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!
Criminal Minds require some amount of preparedness when you start watching it. What hurts the most is that people who seemingly lead a normal life with family and everything can also be the monsters that we are warned when we are kids.
We are asked not to talk to strangers but its the people among us, amidst us and sometimes people whom we trust become the monsters that we have been always afraid of.
The beauty of this show lies in demonizing a normal man and the same time overcoming the evil.

I guess season three drags a little but season 4 rocks your socks off!

Sookie