wish1988 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Avinash Sachdev did it again the today's episode.. n this time he raises the bar even higher!

Until now, as an avinash fan, my fav scene was the one where dev sees radhika's face in haridwar. avinash protrayed that scene beautifully, enabling the viewer to read the character's mind. His expressions were so spot on!
But today when shastriji asks dev to marry radhika, Avinash's expressions were just mindblowing! The immediate shock on his face was just amazingly portrayed, but what was worth a million dollars for me was just a few seconds after.. when dev n shastriji are both staring at eachother. A shock that brings so much happiness that it makes u cry... that's what Avinash's expression spoke. The way he stared at shastriji in shock.... it felt as if he'd just drop down right there and break into tears. Avinash's expressions were too good... you could see that if there werent people around dev.. he'd just burst into tears of happiness right then!

Happiness to an extent that you could cry - that is what avinash's expressions said... and he maked it seem so effortless.. as if it comes to him naturally. It has become my fav scene in CB so far, followed by the dev sees radhika's face scene!

Avinash, I know you visit IF at times.. so if you are reading this, I just want to know that u did a brilliantttt job in that scene.. such that it isn't explainable in words. You have no idea of the extent to which the scene has touched me.. n all i can say is.. keep up the brilliant work πŸ‘ you're too gud! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brishti78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well whether or not Dev wanted to break down and cry the happy years.... I sure broke down and cried the happy tears for Dev... For his dreams, for his hopes, for his love, for his prayers... for making his dream come true.

Hats off to the creatives for creating a scene that touched my soul.
avi28 thumbnail
same here wish1988.
It even touched deep down my heart and i could not forget the look on his face and tears of happiness that showed up in his eyes. In whole epi Avi did a wonderful job. and even waiting for even more blast that they are going to be showing on Mon 1hr epi.

i really want Avi to visit to IF, so he could know how his fans feels about him.
he should feel the same excitement as we are going through after reading all are views.
wonderful work by all the team, who brought the epi so lively.
Well done creatives.
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
truly that boy is talented! bless him- may he entertain us soon on the big screen too.
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, he is a wonderful actor...
gauranitai thumbnail
The boy's tooo good!! He has us breathless and are always on our minds. Some here might have just fallen in love!!!
brishti78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amen to that Blokes!!!!!!

Although I know that this song was sung for a girl... I would still like to dedicate this to Avi.... jo jannat ka noor hai Khuda ka karishma hai... Mahsha allah....

Gum Sum Chaandni Ho Naazni Ho
Ya Koi Hoor Ho
Dil Nashin Ho, Dil Kashin Ho
Ya Jannat Ka Noor Ho
Masha Allah, Masha Allah, Masha Allah'

Tum Sabah Ho, Ya Ghata Ho
Khekasha Ho Saiba Ho
Subha Ki Pehli Kiran Ke Jaise
Beba Ke Alhade Pawan Ke Jaise
Khusboyein Tum Lootathi Ho
Masti Mein Chur Chur
Masha Allah, Masha Allah, Masha Allah

Tum Hayaa Ho, Tum Ridha Ho
Tum Wafa Ho, Tum Nasha Ho
Kamoosh Nazare, Sadoou Jaise
Tumhare Baathein Duwaoou Jaise
Har Nafas Mein Tum Samaye Ho
Phir Bhi Ho Itni Door
Masha Allah, Masha Allah, Masha Allah

Gum Sum Chaandni Ho Naazni Ho
Ya Koi Hoor Ho?Dil Nashin Ho, Dil Kashin Ho
Ya Janat Ka Noor Ho
Masha Allah, Masha Allah,Masha Allah.....

Edited by brishti78 - 14 years ago
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you....I have no comments on it !
it was out of da world😍
..khan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i agreeee he is acting so beautifullll in each sean
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
besides the episode...i loved the scene in the precap....

wow......