Written Update~~~13th Aug

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
PS :- Till our regular updater comes, i'll provide updates but i want you guys to plzz hit Like button
So that i can continue...

Short Update :-

Part - 1 (Bebo pays the medical bill)
Bebo finds medical bills in her mother-in-law's room. She pays the bills and ask the shop keeper not to tell anyone about this.

Part - 2 (Gursheel's melodrama)
Gurseel is angry with Amrit's decision. She starts her to shout and insult Bebo and tells her that the financial condition of their house is really bad. She asks Bebo to take the bus to go to her parents' house.

Part - 3 (Bebo is going her home for Rakhi)
Gursheel is sending Goldie with Bebo to her home to woo Omi. Prabhjot asks money from her husband Daljeet as she wants to go to parlour. But Daljeet says he is yet to get his salary and Prabhjot gets angry for that.

Part - 4 (Brothers get gift for Bebo)
Daljeet is upset that he hasn't get any gift for Bebo. But Ashok tells that he has bought gifts for Bebo on everyone's behalf, Prabhjot gets irritated.

Part - 5 (Prabhjot complains to Bua)
Prabhjot complains to Bua that Ashok is trying to control her and Daljeet's lives. Bebo's father is waiting for Bebo as she is late for the Rakhi celebration. Gurseel informs him that Bebo will be late as she is coming by bus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jia- thumbnail
Thankyou so much.....really appreciate it...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!! i really appreciate it too :)
Varsha-01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlight......
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx so  much...its really something different.........
sari12s thumbnail
thnk u very much, i just hate bebo's new house memberz,i just wish tht bebo and amrit, just run away from home and live happley ever after!!!😆