Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sammir Dattani in Dharma Production's next!

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sammir Dattani finally makes it to the big league. After having started his career in 2004 with Rajshri Productions' Uff Kya Jadoo Mohabbat Hai, the actor struggled for five years before landing himself a Karan Johar Productions' film.

The actor who got critical acclaim with Mukhbiir, has signed Dharma Production's I hate love stories, which also stars, Sonam Kapoor and Imran Khan. The film is being directed by Punit Malhotra, who is designer Manish Malhotra's nephew. A source close to the actor reveals, "Sammir is very excited because this is his actual big break. Even though he's done a handful of films, getting a break in Karan Johar's production house is a huge deal for him. He has already done the look tests for the film along with Sonam and Imran."

Giving details about his character the source adds, "It's a love triangle with twists. Sonam and Sammir are in love and Imran is the third angle. He comes along and then falls in love with Sonam. The film then follows the love stories between the three of them." The shooting starts in November. Manish Malhotra is doing the clothes for all the actors.

Sammir has just completed the shooting for Shyam Benegal's next starring Minissha Lamba and Boman Irani. He's also signed a horror movie with Percept titled 8, which will go on floors soon. Sammir had earlier signed a three-film contract with the production house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually really like Samir Dattani, I think he is a very talented actor. He absolutely deserves all the success!
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sejaljoshi

who is he? can we see his pic?

here you go