ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Guess like this is the Swayamvaram season with every other actress looking forward to a Swayamvaram along the lines of Rakhi Sawant. The latest glamour girl to opt for a Swayamvaram is none other than the sensational actress Rambha. She has joined hands with a Tamil channel for her Swayamvaram. Rambha's parents have been on the look out for a suitable groom for their daughter for the past three years. Now the actress has come up with this idea and the parents are all the more happy to hear that.

Rambha is ready for the reality show that would change her life, for she has the strong support of her parents. Rambha's family has asked for one half of the share in the profits from the show and since the channel members are sure about the success of the show they have agreed to the deal.

Now with the actresses following the trail, it needs to seen whether our not-so idiot box would soon transform itself into one of the most sought after media for matrimony. Many actresses from Tamil and Telugu are coming forward for this and it needs to be seen how many would really enter wedlock!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

*double post

Edited by n0sh - 14 years ago
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
double post..kaha??? anywayz, I like rambha..and I trust her...dekhte hai..lekin mujhe tamil nahi ata...chitu ko ata hai...so chitu..here comes a gud news for u.....
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arrey yar,.rambha will come in tami, channel na..I am tamil ok..but kahan dekhoon uski shaadi?😆
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
In film Judwa with salman khan:

tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
tan tana tan tan tan tara..chalti hai kya nau se barah.....
Chits1 thumbnail
accha theekh hai..humlog ka entire gang of this forum will attend her swyamvar too.
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
i too wanna noe...which channel is sponsoring this programme??? hey, mayb some tamil channel...main kaise dekhongi.😭....i cant see..i dont have any tamil channel and dont understand tamil....
Chits1 thumbnail
I don't get tamil channels either.. chodo,we can wait for Rahul's swyamvar..Edited by Chits1 - 14 years ago
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

these people have made marriage a commercial, total business. look what her parents are saying. they want one half of the profits of the channel. so sad naa ufff..........