Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkisluv91

So everyone will do a swayamwar now what?? LOL!

hey pinkisluv91 - there is another swayamvar lined up and that willbe Rambha - south actress i think
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

yes pinky,you are invited.Myself and DD are planning..yar bahut piasa milega.fame etc..wear lehenga for our sagai..

Sure I will be there Chits. fame milega?? hahah! Mein to fame ke liye avugi. JK! I am not Manmohan Tiwari. I love you guys so I will come for the real thing. I am a genuine contestant. haha!
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
main to sirf 3 lakhs ke jewellery ke liye ayongi..mera lahenga atleast 50 kgs ka hona chahiye..all wid golden jari and taar....
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DD20

main to sirf 3 lakhs ke jewellery ke liye ayongi..mera lahenga atleast 50 kgs ka hona chahiye..all wid golden jari and taar....

my costume wil be designed by neeta ulla.and jwellery will be sponsered by NDTV...8 lakhs ka...khana will be from Taj Toronto..sorry Taj,Mumbai.my hair will be real gold..etc..koi hai jo mujhe shadi karega? Oh no.DD is giving me a tough comepetetion.😆
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...

Here is latest News about Rambha

Flab me up

South actress Rambha is making her comeback in Bollywood! Unlike other B-Town actresses who are trying hard to become size zero, Rambha's director asked her to remain 'rounded' for her next, Quickgun Murugan.

Director Shashank Ghosh says, "Rambha's character Mango Dolly is a blonde, sultry seductress.

I needed someone who looks and talks like the real women we had in the past and not someone who is skin and bones.

In fact, I requested her to get few more curves if possible but not lose an inch."

^^.. she just blonde.🤔. i dont see the "sultry" or the "seductress".. in her.... my brother always called her the girl with the big nose after watching her in judwaa..😆
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

^^.. she just blonde.🤔. i dont see the "sultry" or the "seductress".. in her.... my brother always called her the girl with the big nose after watching her in judwaa..😆

she looks like a Bhooth yar...am scared.😕😆
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uknaik99

Thanks for sharing...

Here is latest News about Rambha

Flab me up

South actress Rambha is making her comeback in Bollywood! Unlike other B-Town actresses who are trying hard to become size zero, Rambha's director asked her to remain 'rounded' for her next, Quickgun Murugan.

Director Shashank Ghosh says, "Rambha's character Mango Dolly is a blonde, sultry seductress.

I needed someone who looks and talks like the real women we had in the past and not someone who is skin and bones.

In fact, I requested her to get few more curves if possible but not lose an inch."

Beauty beauty..! grace grace !! 😆
tanaz_aka_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dint like her get up at all...she is luking like a clown...Im scared.
Chits1 thumbnail
I think,kavita shd take out this pic from here..there are small kids also na..when we are scared..poor kids..they too will...