13th August - Phool aur Kaante

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Friends, here's another 25 minutes of Bandini Dhamaka!
So far the show is moving at great pace, but in it's race for fast pace, it's leaving a lot of questions unanswered...more riddles & more confusions!
But if there is one thing we all have learned with viewing Ektaa show...it's PATIENCE!

So lets enter the Bandini world with that same patience.......
The episode starts with the pre-capping of the last scene from yesterday where DM is having a monologue with his wife. 
The next scene moves to Baa's room, where our Sant-O maa comes to speak to Baa....
Baa is excited about the upcoming Janmasthmi
Santu is sad & depressed for the upcoming Divorce with DM......
Baa gets a drift of Santu's unhappiness but Santu says that she has tears in her eyes on seeing Baa's love for her.

While the Janmasthmi is preparation is going on full swing, DM announces that he has to leave for Antwerp once again, instructs Pinakin to start the work for the new factory & make Kanji it's head, who he feels is very trusthworthy person....
Maachis-Ki-tilli is as always hilloing-dilloing there puposelessly when she hears the golden words "Kanji Waghela" from DM....
She stops, freezes & is shocked to hear that her brother has such High-Vichaars for Kanji....

The scene moves to Hiten's room who is sitting there in ghor-andhera & sulking like true Devdas!
DM walks in ask him to come down for Janmasthmi Utsav, & says that once he is back from Antwerp, he will get Hiten married to Kheemi. Hiten's ear perks up, but he taunts DM on why would DM do such thing without his own fayda. DM looks at Hiten & in a very meaningful way, says "Because I am YOUR father"
Hiten Looks unconvinced.

The next scene is a filler sorta scene where Champakali's Dadi ACTUALLY thinks that Taru is Champakaali & compliments her on looking like a Maalkin of the house!....
Taru's face falls down like flat-puntured tyre........& rightly so...
*Imagine being called Champakaali who Taru calls Africa-ki-queen, Kaaliya etc etc.*

The festivites in the Mahyavanshi family is full-on when Meghana & Rasik too comes to join in.
Shanky & Kaddu are there too, Kaddu goes in to say sorry to Sant-O Maa who is very forgiving & sweet, as always.
Here Meghana is very impressed with the whole Janmashtmi preparation in the house. Both Babuji & baa Very proudly announce that it was the hard work of "their" dauhter Santu's work.
The camera focuses on DM who is highly uncomfortable with all the praise flowing for Santu, when in his mind he recalls Santu asking for Divorce.
The screen freezes onan  introspecting DM!!!

Dialogue of the day: Champakaali's Dadi mistaking Taru as Champakalli...IMAGINE!!

Scene of the day: DM informing Hiten that he shall get Kheemi & Hiten married in a typical DM High& Mighty style! Loved it!!

Moment of the day: With Santu Jaap going ALL-AROUND him...DM is actually forced to think about Santu in the last scene.

My thoughts: I thought the episode was ok, but was wondering, wouldn't it be rather sad to see that DM will ONLY realize Santu's worth after hearing it from other people's mouth.

Enjoy the show, it looks like it's setting up for some good episodes to come.....btw is DM leaving AGAIN...oh please no!!

Love ~N~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I liked today's episode, Thanks for the great update!!! :) and hopefully DM is not leaving again.
dipshit thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nupur- You missed out a whole section! All the stuff with the lost jewellery! And for the non-hindu's can someone please explain what the hell is going on with suraj dressed up as something?

ps the rest was great - although if you could explain the gujju dialogues as they i don't get them AT ALL.
Thanks!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Nupur for the update.

The spot they have put DM in is interesting. He has accepted Santu's proposition to go ahead with the divorce. Today he promised Hiten that he will get Hiten-Khemi married once he is back from Antwerp. Now he seems to be introspecting about the whole divorce thing.

DM is not a person who goes back on his word. Looking forward to see how he is going to get out of the web he has spun for himself.

I agree with you that it is sad to see DM realizing Santu's worth only after hearing her praises from friends and family.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ....

--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sab sey pehle..thanx for the post ! 😆

Aur aab..
What is with show ???? Matlab Ekta ka demaag phir kya HONOLULU bhag gaya hai kya holidays ke liye ????😡

Dm saying to Hiten that he will get Hiten married to Khemi once he returns from Antwerp..or whatever it is !! That would only mean that the divorce between DM and Santu will take place !! 😭...which is really crap !..cux for me Bandini is DM and Santu's scene and DM calling Santu "Duffer" and ofcourse..cursing Moti..which you guys do very well for me..thanks for that.. 👏

What is happening to this show ???? The divorce can only stop..if something happens to Khemi..as in..her character being chopped off for good !!

In no way should DM and Santu do "chera chutta" 😛 !! BAS !!

Originally posted by: dipshit

And for the non-hindu's can someone please explain what the hell is going on with suraj dressed up as something?

plz can u edit ur post and plz can u refrain from usin such language as it might hurt the sentiments of some people on the forum..... if u jus remove the word " HELL " i think it should suffice.....

PS: i will remove this once you edit ur post and remove the harsh lang...
___________________________________________________________________________________

this is a hindu festival known as janmashtami.... It celebrates the birth of Lord Krishna... Now each region celebrates it differently...

suraj was dressed like Lord Krishna.... Baa was saying that in tomorrows function santo will be Lord Krisna's mother --- Yashoda.... It is just to celebrate the significance of this day.... I dont know in actual life (real life) whether people actually dress as krishna and Yashoda... But since this is a serial and hence they jus want to celebrate it along with enacting it also....

again each region celebrates this festival diff... in our homes usually it is celebrated in the evenings/mornings depending upon the auspicious time... but in some gujrati families it is celebrated at midnight... hence they were showing that Dm will leave after the celebrations....

Usually Lord Krishna is born from a cucumber..... and from skimmed milk....(thts how it is in our family)...another imp thng is the panchamrit...panch= five, amrit=anything that gives life hence panchamrit means the prasad that is made of five things... (milk, honey, sugar, ghee and yogurt) ..and in some families it is a very big function.....

The happy b'day song of Krishna is sung on this day.... hathi ghoda Palki, jai kanhayia lal ki...

here is wiki link for more info.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krishna_Janmashtami
Edited by kooldesi_fun - 14 years ago
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks again for the update, Nupur 👍🏼

OMG I can't imagine Champakali's daadi mistaking Tarulata as Champakali 😆😆😆
pinkzangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am trying to guess what is going on in Ekta maii's mind 😛 May be its like this:

DM divorces Santo and gets khemi and hiten married. When santo goes back to her nanaji's house, he will start missing her and her "problem solving skills" and falls in love with her, by which time the whole mystery of kanji-taru's offspring is solved (there a few unclear things like moongi's existence, jhamko saying "ab yeh dhoti pehena shuru kiya hai" ). And that guruji might come back and shout- "why did u divorce santo?"

The whole story is about DM-Santo's marriage like Ekta maii has said in interview (also according to retpankhi gujrathi novel) . So Santo will be back in DM's life for sure! 😉
Edited by pinkzangel - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
LOL  I think I am going to like Champkali's dadi LOL
DM thinking about Santo it will be interesting to she what he does.

Thanks for the update!