Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: dipshit

Nupur- You missed out a whole section! All the stuff with the lost jewellery! And for the non-hindu's can someone please explain what the hell is going on with suraj dressed up as something?

ps the rest was great - although if you could explain the gujju dialogues as they i don't get them AT ALL.
Thanks!

You know you are right.......I thought the show seemed shorter, but this is the ONLY part I got to see...they had not uploaded youtube for a long time today.....
Sorry about that......
😊
Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

LOL  I think I am going to like Champkali's dadi LOL

DM thinking about Santo it will be interesting to she what he does.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks Niki.....
I seriously enjoyed the way they weaved in the whole Champakaali's Dadi humor into it......
You really should be Deaf & blind to be able to Jhello Taru & her Sharp barbs....but her barbs were so wasted on Dadi....Loved it!!

sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkzangel

The whole story is about DM-Santo's marriage like Ekta maii has said in interview (also according to retpankhi gujrathi novel) . So Santo will be back in DM's life for sure! 😉

The story is about DM-Santo's marriage but not about their marriage and divorce and marriage and then maybe another divorce and another marriage in an endless loop like Ekta's other shows 😉. Somehow I feel showing DM remarrying Santo after the divorce is not going to work. Their marriage was a mistake in the first place and the story was about how they make this unwanted relationship work and turn it into an unbreakable bond which is what was interesting and different about this show....but to have them divorce and then repeat the mistake is too much to ask anyone to accept.

I can't see DM visiting his daughter-in-law's sister(even if the relatioship is sorted out, Khemi will still be like a sister to Santo) at her nanaji's place, spending time with her and falling in love with her...that would be absurd.

I don't think Santo is going to leave his life...cause if she does, I don't know how she can be back keeping the integrity of the story intact.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sg08

The story is about DM-Santo's marriage but not about their marriage and divorce and marriage and then maybe another divorce and another marriage in an endless loop like Ekta's other shows 😉. Somehow I feel showing DM remarrying Santo after the divorce is not going to work. Their marriage was a mistake in the first place and the story was about how they make this unwanted relationship work and turn it into an unbreakable bond which is what was interesting and different about this show....but to have them divorce and then repeat the mistake is too much to ask anyone to accept.

I can't see DM visiting his daughter-in-law's sister(even if the relatioship is sorted out, Khemi will still be like a sister to Santo) at her nanaji's place, spending time with her and falling in love with her...that would be absurd.

Sg08. I completely agree with you about DM divorcing Santo and remarry is ridiculous to say the least. How will he fall in love with Santo if she's not in the house, how does it look for the Malik to be at his in-law trying win back his ex-wife. I don't think the divorce will happen at all. I think DM will still get Hiten & Khemi married and since Hiten doesn't consider Santo as his mother he will convince the villagers and Nanaji to accept the marriage. He will also tell Santo  no divorce cause Baa need her in the house.

I don't think Santo is going to leave his life...cause if she does, I don't know how she can be back keeping the integrity of the story intact.

Deepika.31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved todays episode and the way u put Dm and Hiten's Scene as scene of the day was very kind of u Nupur ... Anyways thanks a bunch for the update and guys lets not use harsh lang. as kooldesifun said ...

Deepika AKA Deepu
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nurpur thanks for the update.

My favorite scenes was Suraj & Santo and dadi calling potato face motiben Champkali. 😆

Hiten you need to get over yourself and show some respect like Maulik to your father. Your father is finally going to give you what you  been screaming about for weeks and you have the nerve to say there something in it for him that why he's agreeing to the marriage, guess what there is your happiness MORON.
yema thumbnail
Thank u for the update it was nice i hope that DM and Santo don't get a divorce, and DM now know how important his wife is (men)
autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nupur,

Thanks for the lovely and funny update. I read this first thing when i am at work and do enjoy as your comments are too funny.

Rita
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Thanks Niki.....
I seriously enjoyed the way they weaved in the whole Champakaali's Dadi humor into it......
You really should be Deaf & blind to be able to Jhello Taru & her Sharp barbs....but her barbs were so wasted on Dadi....Loved it!!

Hehehe Whoops, a typo!! LOL 😆😆😆
infinityuser72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DM going to Antwerp again????😕  But I thought he does not know enough Engliss to carry on a phone convo for 5 mins, howz he going to handle a face-to-face??. Well, I guess Ekta Maayi has taught Belgian people Gujju sign language 😆😆

Edited by infinityuser72 - 14 years ago