sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

We have speculated  so many ideas but ultimately they  showed an ordinary end which is not at all exciting.. Moni came and when Jeet and police were coming to arrest Mahi moni stopped them and gave a  big lecture.. and I  am surprised Jeet Durga  all were listening her like an obedient student with a smile .. Today moni showed her jhansi ki rani roop.. But that day when Durga was saying she is kidnapping  her Ipshita with Mahi she didnt protest it.. like she did today.. its totally disgusting..  I dont know what do you think but acc to me  its  an disapoinitng end..suddenly everybody has changed their colour..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
This is disgusting! 😡 They ended the show so abruptly....I'm cursing Zee for cancelling this show....I am predicting Jhansi ki Rani will be a terrible FLOP!😡
They still have that awful show Betiyaan running but Maayka had to end.

In Maayka, they often showed ppl changing colors within a single episode...especially Durga, she was negative one week, then positive the next week.....I think she suffered from split-personality disorder. 😆
How come all of a sudden, Jeet and Durga listened to Moni...and why did Mahi give back Ipshita to them? 😡 This is awful, they shd have shown Jeet repenting, Shahi recovering their money, etc.
SHAME ON ZEE!

I will only watch Sony now....theyre much better! 😃
Zee only has dirty shows like Agley Janam (the basic fact is so vulgar 🤢) and brainless shows like Shree and Chhoti Bahu. 🤢Edited by pallavi25 - 14 years ago
kxs19 thumbnail
This was the most stupid ending in the history of zee tv shows
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tamasha Bana Diya Bilkul ,, Jeet soni ko koi punishment nahi , jo bhugta mahi ne bhugta I hate this aur wo durga aise hi chood diya gaya ussko ...

Aree aise hi end karna tha toh last week hi kar dete...
😡
Jhasi Ki Rani You Are Going To Flop 😡
😡
😡Edited by monikaseth - 14 years ago
i_fida thumbnail
Fully Bakwaas end😡 mohini was hillarious...gave long stupid lecture, she cursed only durga but not her dumbo daughter soni. she tried to solve the matter then what happened to her when Mahi was in jail, why she didn't tell the truth to police about durga and khurana family  being so bold🥱 its just stupidity they showed in the end...Thi8s si the worst end i ever see. They didn't have any story just dragged it to give it an end to the serial in rush durga-jeet-soni none of then even said sorry to shabd-mahi...just disgusting😡 suddenly all of then changed their colours and mind..wow hillarious😆
I 'll never miss it now but will only remember it as Neha'a another serial after kyph!😉
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
OMG, I was about to cry cause it had such a bad ending, boohoo! 😭
mahi_forever thumbnail
such a bad ending! never expected from Maayka creatives!😡 they killed all excitment at the end, i fell not to watch it today but i wanted to see SHAHI last time! so i did!
Now i don't wish to see if they make or not Maayka2 and never like to see Neha working in such stupid bogus serial like Maayka again!
sapna_sha thumbnail
fuly faltu bakwaas end!😡
BAD..BAD...BAD!👎🏼
indianlady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bogus serials always have bogus ends. Mayka was the worst serial  so it got bogus end. From the where story started and where it finished. It was such a like (bagir sar pair ki kahani thi)
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree. bad ending.

what happ to TIna ?