brief update 13 august

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
today's brief update..

---meera jaimal and lalita plans to play hide n seek. it comes meera's turn lalita says she is gng in the kitchen this way sh will hide and finish her chores jaimal says he will go in her room(?) .... they basically plan to cheat on meera saying she will just get tired finding them...

-- meera counts till 10 and starts to find them.. she see ssome mark of O X on one of the house she thinks its sumthing jaimal and lalita has done to confuse her she makes same marks other places as well to make them confuse...

--meera tells her gudda that u must be tird now roaming around lets go to our room.

--daaima is shown coing to jaimal's mum's room she shows the letter which was supposed to send to the vaidji which she has it now..

-- lalita and jaimal are in the room and says meera must be finished us lets go.. meera comes

--ratan sing comes to the place where meera had done the marks he thinks some enemies has done this.. he calls doodaji and other der..

-- meera jaimal and lalita comes der. jaimal asks why everyone is worried. ratan singh tells about the marks..meera says that shehas done them...

-- ratan singh scolds meera and she leave from der crying..
break..

-- meera is in her room crying. jaimal and lalita comes der and trys to cheer her up. meera says i didn those marks coz u also did that mark... jaimal and lalita says that we didnt do any marks.

-- meera says no you both are lying...

-- doodaji comes der and tells the three that he is here to tell them the story. meera says she doesnt want to to hear story.

-- doodaji says ok fine i will tell lailita and jaimal the story of ur gudda,. meera says no i will also hear the story

-- doodaji tells them the story of meera when krishna ji leaved back home where he told his villagers todo pooja or gowardhan partwat and not indra devta and with indra ji getting angry and ho krishna saved the village by lifting the entire parwat on his little finger..

-- meera looks at her gudda smilling she says marne wale se bachane wala bara hota hai... by that time jaimal is sound asleep on meera's bed....

-- doodaji leaves saying how nice that meera knows such big talkings

-- few enemies and showed coming allin black. they sees that OX marks everywhere and are confused as to which is the real mark. they say about killing some people...

-- meerea is making a bed for herself down near the krishna mandir as jaimal is sleeping on his bed..lalita comes der and says about her sleeping down she says i can sleep anywhere with my gudda..

---meera is talking with her gudda softly she says all tells that you r god but not except that i will also call you god youare my gudda my suno jee...

-- one enemy enters inside meera's room from the spare door underground... he sees meera and then jaimal sleeping on the bed. enemy is about to kill jaimal with his knife when meera sees it and yells jaimal's name..

-- jaimal wakes up so does ratan singh and veerkumri who heard meera's voice..

-- the enemy trys to hit jaimal again but thi time meera gets a show piece and throws it on the enemy who gets hit on the head...

-- by then the servants reach there but the enemy runs off from the same door he came in.. the servants also folow them.

-- ratan singh and all come in and are worried to see meera and jaiml. jai mals tells them wat happen.. all are happy that nothing happened to meera and jaiml..

-- doodaji says that all good things is happening because of meera's gudda.... meera looks at her gudda and it ends

no preview today

do press the like button plzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and yah forgot to say today i missd the krishna boy(dimples one) i thought they will show him today aswell but didnt show us...
aandhanika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much...I hope cing that Meera saved jaimal, jaimal's mom should mend her ways