I Think I Lost My Love Help

divyachandresh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok i think i lost my love

here the story i like this guy and he likes me too but he never said to me but he does flirt me
but one i went to a birthday party and he he was there becuse it was his friend brithday party and then
when i went there  he stared flirtig with me but thaen sunndley he straed tallkig about  aonther girl and than i got jeaulsoe and then we were playig games all of us it like we have to hold hands and spin
so he refused to hold my hands
and than iam like fine
but now he actig diffent
he tallkig about other girls 😭😭 to me

Is he trying to make me jeaulsoe
or does he like some one else

I hope he doesnt love anyone else

plz help me
i need to get him back
i could even die for him 😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Honestly..never die 4 a guy..!

I think that he's trying to make u jealous..!..maybe he likes u but there's something stopping him..or he's just one of those flirts who flirts wiht any1..but then he is acting prettty weird wid u..like refusing to hold ur hand n awl..so maybe he was some tension about liking u n not letting u noe..!..tats wt i thnk..
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
hey so i think that this guy is trying to make you jealous too see if you do in fact like him too. so my opinion you should go up to him and tell him to stop acting like a child and if he likes you just say it and not play these silly little games. 
divyachandresh thumbnail
thanks guys for both adivce i think he is tryig to make me jeausloe

any have anyother adivice
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im in the same situation but we both told each other our feelings except this year he mentioned about him loving me less or may be he s probably thinking I like him less then 3 years back due to him not getting my emails.

I think he was testing you.......one way to find out is by testing him out too by talking about him to him but switch his name around.....i.e. I dont want to reveal our names so pretend he's Tony and I'm Mary.....this is what I would tell him.....Mary to Tony:"I have this friend who I really like but I don't know if he likes me back. He's really sweet, handsome, almost like my ideal prince charming. I love the way he smiles, his eyes are really gorgeous because they are so angelic." blah blah blah then I would give him detailed description of my favorite actor to get him more jealous.

SIGNS HE'S JEALOUS:
- more quiet then usual and pretends everything is ok,
- flrts with other girls (just to get u jealous)
- talks about other girls (just to get u jealous)

best of luck but don't die for him, believe me it's not worth it.
divyachandresh thumbnail
thanks for all your adivice

but why did he refuse to hold my hand

when he said i don't want to hold your hand i got really hurt
inside i was really crying

why did he refuse 😭
4less thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

Honestly..never die 4 a guy..!

so wise !!!
great opinion!!
xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyachandresh

thanks for all your adivice

but why did he refuse to hold my hand

when he said i don't want to hold your hand i got really hurt
inside i was really crying

why did he refuse 😭

What if he's playing hard to get......so try not to take it straight to your heart.....try to be ok with him saying that......just switch the situation around by simply thinking "he's just playing....so I will play along with him too" and if he does it again, reply back as "ok, if that's what u want then that's what u get" and try to act as if it doesn't bother u in front of him just to make him realize this is what he get for saying that.....it can possibly drive him nuts and he might try to make u jealous to get ur attention.

my 2nd thought is if it's in front of his friends or the public then he might be embarassed, that's probably why he refused to hold ur hand.

I'm not sure but i hope this advice of mine helps.....best of luck and try not to take hard feelings.
-Pinky- thumbnail
^ yah i totally agree... hes playing hard to get....don't react to it seriously.. act like u dont care.. and.. do the same to him.. and he will be normal again if he likes u
sweetscent13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4less

so wise !!!
great opinion!!

I agree! Never die for a guy. It is not worth it.

xsweetbabygyalx
Great advice!😊