Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Abida0210

why do u all think that they will die at the end????๐Ÿ˜•

Otherwise No solution they will find in  one day.. Tomorrow will be its last episode.. Mahi is still detemined Shabd is injured.. How they can solve this matter in just one episode .? If they want to  solve it Either Mahi will accept her defeat or soni will raise her voice against Jeet which is impossible.. so it has only one way that is Shabd Mahi's death..  
sapna_sha thumbnail
its so sad that till end of the serial soni-jeet don't get sense, they r still selfish pshyco! I hate them more than before๐Ÿ˜ก
My Shahi๐Ÿ˜ญ they r the best and will be together even after they die because Shahi r for each other forver! I Love u Shahi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Jeet-soni, go to hell!๐Ÿ˜ก
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think the show will end tommorow, its impossible!!
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0210

i dont think the show will end tommorow, its impossible!!

I dont think so either...how can they end the show so abruptly????
If they kill Shahi then it will be for the sequel so they can show Neha in double role as the 2 daughters... ๐Ÿ˜‰
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

no i have a feeling they wont die yaar

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I dont think so either...how can they end the show so abruptly????
If they kill Shahi then it will be for the sequel so they can show Neha in double role as the 2 daughters... ๐Ÿ˜‰

ummm yea its possible, but i dont think they will die:S
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
If they dies, then this entire show was a waste of our time, Maybe Soni is pregnant and that is why she came out , to tell everyone, and she was shocked in the last episode cause of that. Or maybe she has finally got herself a brain and decided that Ipshita and Ishana need to stay together! Whatever it is, I doubt that Shahi will dies and if we are lucky, both babies will stay with Shahi!
cuteygirl2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShabnamSahebi

If they dies, then this entire show was a waste of our time, Maybe Soni is pregnant and that is why she came out , to tell everyone, and she was shocked in the last episode cause of that. Or maybe she has finally got herself a brain and decided that Ipshita and Ishana need to stay together! Whatever it is, I doubt that Shahi will dies and if we are lucky, both babies will stay with Shahi!

soni can never get a brain..๐Ÿคข