Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

would love to see that di! guna be awesome!

Yes dear.That should be fun.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitali

rakhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
lovely ud yaar........i loved this one 2.3......4.........5........times........................to good.......................👏❤️🤗

Thanks nitali for loving this part so much😳.
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Part 1:-

14th Feb, 2009, Jaypur, Ek Shaadi ho raha hain.

Lerka ka naam hain Prithvi Agarwal aur Lerki ka naam Sanyogita Rathod.

Shaadi ek pyaare bandhan hain ek rista hain, jaha do dil ek ho jate hain janam janam ke liye,par agar koi shaadi pyaar se na ho , agar ko shaadi sirf dosti ke liye ,agar koi shaadi sirf aapne parents ke maan ke liye ho.Agar koi shaadi pyaar mein dhoka khane ke baad sirf aapne parivaar ke maan ke liye kia jaye toh.Agar koi shaadi aapne pita ko bachane ke liye kia jaye toh?

Iye saare questions ka answer hum story mein hi payenge.

Shaadi is complete.It's very simple shaadi .Prithvi and Sanyogita taking blessing from elders and parents.Sanyo parents are very much angry on sanyo. (Iye kahani hum aage bolenge).But, sanyo looking like a statue.she doesn't have any feelings and she doesn't know, what'shappening with her?Then, prithvi moves to his car and sanyo stood there for sometime her father turns and ignore her completely.He talking with prithvi and sanyo looking really hurting but she knows the reason.She said to her self she deserve for this.

Then, Sanyo and prithvi goes from there to their new home.

In Chennai , Everyone busy to decorate the house. A lady come and tells mere bete aur bahu aarehe hain,pls jaldi karo aur ha, saare ghar diwali ke ghar ke tarah dekhna chaiye.

Nandini who is bari bahu of this house and Bhabi of Prithvi. It's house of prithvi.

Move to the Jaypur railway station, Prithvi and Sanyo train baith Gaye. Train bhi chalne suru kar dia.Sanyo is very shant and just sit there quietly .Prithvi orders the dinner for both because it's already 6 .30 p.m.Both doesn't have any food since morning. Sanyo due to Shaadi and prithvi due to some office work.

Prithvi:-Sanyo tum change kar lo , hum Chennai kal raat ko puchenge aur itne der tak iye heavy drees pehenke tumhe problem hoga, tum change karlo ,I'll wait outside then he goes from there.After some time sanyo stands and change her dress and again sit in the quietly.Sometime late prithvi knock the door.Sanyo opens the door .Prithvi enters with dinner and sit  and said aao khana kha lo.Sanyo ne kuch nehi khaya, just look at prithvi without blinking ,prithvi also looks at her and lost in her big black  eyes. But soon move his eyes from Sanyo's eyes and said kaya hua aise kaya dekh rehe ho?Agar tum iye shaadi ke liye, toh suno, hum sirf iss duniya ke liye patipatni hain, lekin hum dono ek doosre ki dost pehele bhi the , aaj bhi hain aur kal bhi rehenge.

Sanyo nodded her head positively and a drop of tear falls from her eyes.Prithvi looks and again said dekho mein janta hoon ke tumhare sath jo bhi kuch hua oh thik nehi, elkin agar tum asai   rone lagogi toh kaise chalega?Aur mein janti hoon,mere janglii billii kabhi roti nehi asani se.Toh aab kaya hua?Dekho, rone se kuch nehi hota.

Sanyo nodded then she huggs him and said prithvi iye kaya ho gaya , meine sahil se pyaar kia tha , usne mere sath aise kyuon kia, kyuon?

Prithvi also doesn't know the answer but he said shhhh.and continuously patted her head but sanyo continue her sob and keep saying kyuon prithvi?Kyuon,meine toh usse pura trust kia,phir kyuon usne mere trust ko break kia?Kyuon usse mere sath pyaar karne ka drama kia?Kyuon?

Prithvi thought in his mind iska kaya  answer hain,iye mein nehi janta toh tumhe kaise bolu kuch sanyo.I know ke tum kis condition mein ho.

Prithvi:-Dekho, hum iye saare baat baad mein karenge, abhi tum kuch khao,usse pehele pani lo.Aur abhi rona nehi and wipe her tears but prithvi thoughts in his mind sach mein koi tum jiae masoom  lerki ke sath aisa kaise kar sakta?

Then he take the plate and feed sanyo then tells her ki so jao abhi bahut raat ho gayi aur saare baat hum baad mein karenge.then sanyo sone gayi aur prithvi usse dekhne laga ,phir uthke sanyo ke paas baith ke , he patted her head and then sanyo dose off to sleep.Then, he take his dinner and thinking about the morning incident which is shaken his and sanyo's world.

atlast di.........i m here to read all ur updates.........sorry meine bahut der kar di 😭............anyways awesome part.........very sad n emotional...........i m waiting for the suspense😉
anasrashid_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PART 2 was awesome👏👏..........MY god........this sahil is tooooooo bad yaar😡😡mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha tha when i was reading it ki kya batau😡😡............He is &*%%$#@!😡...........n loved the way prithvi slapped him👏👏........plz post the next part di........i m waiting😳
Cardenia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Touched scene ..
wicked Sahil ..
Poor Sanyo :( ..
well done Prithvi😊,Sahil deserves this slap ..This thing gladdened me.

Thnx Rakhi 4 updating ..
Gr8 work 👏

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 4 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasrashid_fan

PART 2 was awesome👏👏..........MY god........this sahil is tooooooo bad yaar😡😡mujhe toh itna gussa aa raha tha when i was reading it ki kya batau😡😡............He is &*%%$#@!😡...........n loved the way prithvi slapped him👏👏........plz post the next part di........i m waiting😳

thanks for loving this part kalyani😳.
Yes, sahil is very bad😡 and don't worry, sahil ke liye prithvi hain na, oh usse samal lega😳.Next part will post soon beta😃. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cardenia

Touched scene ..
wicked Sahil ..
Poor Sanyo :( ..
well done Prithvi😊,Sahil deserves this slap ..This thing gladdened me.

Thnx Rakhi 4 updating ..
Gr8 work 👏

Thansk for loving this part dear.Yes, sahil is very wicked and sanyo is really very poor but uske liye prithvi hain and he take care of her.
Thanks for loving this.
Welcome dear😳.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Deleted 

Edited by KrishnaSourav - 4 years ago
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

Hello friends, me started another ff of Prithvi and Sanyo, but it's different from my previous two ff's.

It's specially request by my sweet little sis, Zoah.

Hope u all like it.

Love is a word,feelings, trust etc,u cannot epress it.but,it's exits in this world.

Love, what is the definition of love. Can we know the meaning of love? May be yes, or may be not.

Hum, pyaar ki kaya naam dete hain, kai tarah se express karte hain lkein iye ek aise feelings hain jisse sirf samjhna chaiye ,koi isse samjha nehi sakta.

Love is purity, trust,loyalty, honesty , sacrifice and more than worship.Yes,It's worship cause it's touch our soul.It's an unconditional bond between two person or more than two soul.

Par phir bhi hum pyaar karte hain, kyuon ki pyaar kia nehi jata iye ho jata hain.It's a feeling which is share by two peoples till their death.

But,love is blind and that's the reason, it's sometime hurts and sometimes, It's give us peace, purity, and lots of happiness. But, it's also necessary that two people who are loves each other, they are just made for each other, if not, then it's hurts very much. A person (Girl or boy) loves another person (Boy or Girl) from bottom of his/her heart but when that person knows all is fake. When a person knows the true color of that person, when u know that person playing with u or he/ she had another lover much before, then, what's the reactions of ur hurts.

The reaction is very painful. It's hurting very much. It's broke the true lovers from the hearts, which is given to that person who is lover some time before but not now. It's hurting that bleeding from the heart but it cannot show by outside world.

When, u love some body that, u give ur trust, love but when u feel that ur feelings, faith all are broken by ur lovers. It's hurts so much.

U loves some one unconditionally but when ur love broken. U feel ur world are broke, all is lost .nothing is left for u. U can harm urself.

If u loves the right person then ur world is full of happiness but sometime we don't recognize the right person. It's not our fault because we trust anybody who doesn't know the real meaning of love, who doesn't deserve our love.

Hope u like it all.

😊😃wow...kya explanation hai love ka....brilliant😆😉sounds superb huni👏⭐️
to be honest...i did not like the update...i loved it
Edited by letsrockshona - 14 years ago