Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome work di..................................
it was romantic
nice one πŸ‘
nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what only 3 more parts den ye kya khatam ????
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
innee aachi ff inneee jaldi khatammmmmmmmmmmmmm????????

nitali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update rakhiiiiiiiiii
just mindblowingggggggggggg
prithvi and sanyo ka roothna and manana and wo dialogues and romance sab kuch aacha hai jee
loved it like helll and your previous parts were also amazing
sorry for commenting so late

iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

part 17:-

Next day morning, Sanyo wake up and saw prithvi stood there with a rose in his hand.

Prithvi smiles and said good morning jaan,

Sanyo: - ?.and get up from the bed.goes straight to bathroom but forgot to take her cloths and after some time she realised it  and but didn't understand what to do.Suddenly prithvi knock the door and said after shower u can come here ,I placed ur today's cloths on the bed.then prithvi goes to the study room.

Sanyo came out from the bathroom wearing her bathrobe and saw prithvi placed her sari and jwellery in the bed and a note, a rose and a beautiful card.

Sanyo smiles and think to wear the sari but suddenly remember behaviour of prithvi and thought to wear different color sai and did that.sanyo ne sari change karke kuch nehi bolke uha se chala gaya?

After some time hen prithvi enter the room found nobody in the room but lay another note lay behind his note.

Prithvi pick up the note and read it.

Note is:-

Mr.Prithviraj Chauhan,

Thanks for ur help but I cannot take ur help.U said m e that I'm doing nothing here just sitting and making plan against u so, sorry and don't think I forgot everything and u again hurt me by ur rude words. No.U think that u marry me, u did a eheshan of me so, u did anything to me.then u r wrong.

Prithvi shook his head and said to himself mar gaye, bahut rooth gayi, chalo, prithvi manao, aur iss baar koi galati nehi?chalo bhai ?dekhte hain aapke patni kaha hain?

Then prithvi goes downstairs and found Sanyo busy with nupur.He smiles and goes near to him and said good morning Nupur.

Nupur:-good morning chachu, chachi ko bolo na mere sath abhi school chale uha aaj mere function hain?

Prithvi:-ha toh kaya problem hain oh jarur jayegi?

Sanyo looks at prithvi then said Nupur beta, hume bahut work hain aur tum jante hona mere job karne jana hain ?.

Nupur and prithvi looks confused and both asked matlab ,job?

Sanyo take nupur's hand and said beta tumhe pata  nehi meine ek job join kia aur uha mere ek boss hain jo bilkul accha nehi hain..haar time mujhe danta reheat hain??

Nupur:-accha, toh sahi kaha aapne bilkul accha nehi hain,very bad ?

Sanyo:-boy?

Nupur:- but u told chachu na and he'll punish him.

Sanyo murmur aapne app ko punish karega but prithvi  herad it and whisper in Sanyo's ears agar aap hume punish karenge toh oh bhi hum haste haste sahe lenge.

Sanyo shocked and turned and found prithvi give him naughty smile and then winks at her.

Nupur still sat on the sofa and said chachu,

Prithvi sit besides her and said yes Nupur,

Nupur:-kaya yes Nupur aap jaiye aur uss boss ko gussa kijiye, jo humara chachi ko pareshan kar raha hain?

Prithvi:- don't worry,I'll punish him but now ready me and ur chachi will go to ur school tonight at function.

Nupur:-wow,and hugged prithvi and said u r good boy?

Prithvi:-but, u know recently One girl came to my office and said I 'm bad boy and making sad face.

Sanyo shook her head and goes from there but Nupur said chachi, kaha ja rehe ho...Suno idhar?

Sanyo goes there and try to avoid prithvi but her eyes fell on prithvi and found him naughtily smiles at her.She feels more irritated and said Nupur jaldi bolo kaya hain?

Prithvi:-are Sanyo aao na,idhar baitho Nupur kaya bol rehi hain tumse?

Sanyo looks at prithvi angrily then sit besides Nupur.then Nupur said iye dekhiye mein iye draw kia. She give her drawing  book to Sanyo and said aap dono dekhiye mein aabhi aati hoon.Before Sanyo could say anything .Prithvi said, usse jane do, bacchi hain , khelne gayi hain.ajaygi , chalo dekhte hain.

Sanyo couldn't say anything an d just turn the page and saw a picture of a man and a woman and little child.then she saw the name man is prithvi, woman is Sanyogita and child is no n ame wrote there but Sanyo saw it'smy little bro/sis meaning son and daughter of my chachu and chachi.

Sanyo's cheek burning and prithvi's alos but when prithvi saw Sanyo blushing and her cheek got red.Prithvi smiles and said u look beautiful when u blushing like this.

Sanyo shyly try to get up from there but prithvi again said waise picture is very nice but here some people are missing.

Sanyo surprised and then she heard prithvi said only one child, I thought 6 iye but Sanyo runs from there and goes staright to her room.

She try to breath normally but fails, she blushing terribly and covered her face by her hands.

Here at the living room, prithvi said iye gourav, anita aur bhabi ne kia hoga??

Then he goes to his room and find Sanyo blushing there.He sat besides her and said itna sarmao get oh mujse naraj hone ka drama kyuon kar rehe ho?

Sanyo now turn and said ha, appko toh meri haar baat drama lagta hain, sahi?and get  up from the bed but prithvi hold her wrist and said Sanyo,pls.listen  me?

Sanyo;-yes, sir, tell me??

Prithvi:-What's wrong with u?

Sanyo;-what's wrong with me iya leave me.Mr.Prithviraj Chauhan??

Prithvi:-no,I'll not.just listen me.

Sanyo try to free her hand but prithvi hold it more tightly and said listen, but Sanyo also try and then Nupur come and said chachu?prithvi quickly freed Sanyo and said yes Nupur?

Nupur: - aapka liye iye send kia,ek person aayatha abhi?

Prithvi smiles and said ok beta .again Sanyo try to level the room but prithvi hold her hand and said Nupur tumhe school jana hain, na hum thori derbaad pauch jayenge uha??

Nupur nodded and runs from there happily.Here Sanyo,leave me prithvi?.

Prithvi pull her and now falls on prithvi and prithvi said jaldi packing karlo?.

Sanyo:-ha,oh toh karna hoga ,aap toh mujhe Jaypur humesha ke liye prithvi coverher mouth by one hand and hold her waiste by another hand and said no sweet heart.aap aur mein uha dono janewale hain?samjhe, aur  iye jo gussa na usse chor do..iye tumpe aacha nehi lagta ,gussa karna toh mere right hain aur phir ?suddenly Sanyo's phone ring and prithvi said kaya timining hain.prithvi freed her and said take it.

Prithvi goes to his study room and here Sanyo pick the phone and said hello but nobody reponse.

Sanyo:- hello?kaun hain?

From other side:-no response?.

Sanyo:-he but prithvi snatched the phone and said sahil , bolo.

Hearing this Sanyo again feels feared and look at prithvi but prithvi looks very calm now.

Prithvi raised his hand towards Sanyo and without say anything take her in his arms and then said yes sahil tell.now what?

From other side:-so u recognized me?give the phone to u wife?

Prithvi:-ohoh, sorry my friend, one second I give u some news , u go and check it now.

Sahil:-Hello,mein tumhara?.baat?

Prithvi:-ok,as u wish then I have to cut the phone, anyway,I must say u loss something?..

Sahil:-ok tell me?..

Prithvi:-Good boy,now go and check ur office, home and one more thing already send some important file check them then tell me.till then bye ?

Here Sanyo look at prithvi shockingly but when prithvi saw her just give her smile and said kaya hua? Relax jaan, kuch nehi hoga, oh kuch nehi kar payega ab,

But Sanyo hugged him and said prithvi mujhe bahut daar lagraha hain,kaya karu?

Prithvi:-mujhpe trust nehi hain,mere rehete hue tumhe kuch nehi hoga,just believe me.

Sanyo:oh toh hain?. and placed her head on prithvi's heart?

Prithvi just smiles at Sanyo and said toh,       jaldi se packing karlo, phir hume jay pur uske baad kanyakumari jana hain.

Sanyo:-par aapka oh video ?

Prithvi:-oh bhi hoga?sath sath?

Sanyo:-Kaise?

Prithvi:-mujhe pe chor dijiye??.                                                                                

Sanyo smiles but suddenly push prithvi and said mujhe aapse baat nehi karni??

Prithvi:-par aapne toh already kar dia?

Sanyo:-oh toh baas aise hi, pas abhi se nehi karungi?.

Prithvi:-humm then said cockroach ?.

Sanyo jumped out of fear and said kaha hain?

Prithvi:-tumhara sar pe

Sanyo:-kaya?

Prithvi:-nehi,matlab piche oh dekho tumhara taraf aaraha hain and hearing this Sanyo full force hugged prithvi and said pls,prithvi mujhe cockroach se bahut daar lagta hain,bachao mujhe??

Prithvi naughtily smiles and said par tumhe toh mujhse baat nehi karni thi, mein toh bura hoon.kyuon.

Sanyo:-aap bura nehi, pls ?prithvi and Sanyo clutched prithvi's shirt more tightly??.

Prithvi smiles and said then promise me kaya kabhi tum mujhe naraj nehi hoge??.

Sanyo: - promise??

Prithvi:-hummm.

Sanyo:-kaya humm, usse uha se hathao prithvi?

Prithvi:-kisse?

Sanyo:-cockroach ko?

Prithvi:-cockroach kaha hain?

Sanyo:-uha and little turn her face and found nothing .then she looks at prithvi and found him try to control his laugh??then Sanyo understand and try to bit prithvi but prithvi said omg, tum ek cockroach se darte ho itna, chalo isse tumhara gussa toh chala gaya are maro mat, are kabhi dekha hain patni pati ko marta hain,

Sanyo:-ha marta hain, jab pati aisa ho toh??.

Prithvi:-ok, ok?and then prithvi try to run but Sanyo also chase him and after some both breathe less and lay on the bed.

Suddenly, Sanyo starts crying and said aap mujhe phir se gussa karoge, phir se?aap mujhe ?but prithvi get up and said idhar dekho Sanyo,I know sometimes,I forgot everything and scold u but that's doesn't mean I didn't love u Sanyo.jab tak mein hoon iss duniya mein ,sirf aur sirf mein tumse Pyaar karunga,ha, meine galat kia,gussa kia,but mein disturb hoon but promise u from nowI'll try my level best ??plsbeleiveme.ok if want to take some time then it's ok but pls mujhse baat karo, aisemuh udhar karoge toh, mujhse baat nehi karoge, toh  mein kaise rahunga?.

Sanyo:-par humne bhi toh aapko iye samjhane gaya par aapne mujhse baat taknehi kiye,mujhe dard nehi hua tab?.

Prithvi:-I know...par?..

Sanyo:-isliye mein sochungi phir ??.abhi mujhe packing karni hain chaliye?aur agar aap chate hain mein aapse baat karu toh mere help kijiye.

Prithvi:- ok, karta hoon.

Then both quickly complete their packing for their long tour.then Sanyo is helping her mother in law and bhabi,here prithvi is going to his office for some work .At evening , prithvi return from office and found Sanyo already ready and wait for her.

Prithvi:-oh oh.late.jaan sorry,oh actually,I just?

But Sanyo stopped him and said go and changed, if want to go with me there,

Prithvi:-Ok,wait, 5 mins,omg,iska gussa toh aur baar gaya?.

After 15 mins prithvi come and found Sanyo's anger more.

Prithvi:-ready.

Sanyo:-dekh raha hain, show complete hone ke baad asakte the aap..

Prithvi:-oh,

Sanyo:-agar, aapko iha baat karna hain toh hu bol dete hain ?. Hum ja nehi payenge?

Prithvi:-nehi, let's go?.then to his mind kaya din aagaya prithvi tere.

Then they go to Nupur school and after 30 mins they reached there and found nupur's part is the final part.so much time they have.

After sat their seat, Nupur asked anita,iye Nupur ka part final hain iye tum sab jante the?.

Anita:-yes, after noon mein Nupur call uss and said that her part is coming on last.So everybody in the house knew this except u.

Prithvi:-so,my guess is right.

Anita:-kaunsa guess?

Prithvi:-kuch nehi, function dekh tu.

Anita:-ok dekhi toh raha tha, par aaphi hain jo aake baat karna suru kar dia, now blame me,

Sanyo:-agar aap dono ko iha baatein karna hain toh, iha aaye kyuon?

Prithvi:-galati ho gaya?

Sanyo turn her face another side and said drama.

After the function, prithvi and Sanyo said they are also going Jaypur today and takeblessings from elders.

At the flight, prithvi and Sanyo sit and after some imns Sanyo falls sleep and placed her head on prithvi's broad shoulder.

Prithvi smiles at her and hold her hand in his hand and placed it closed to his heart.Then he also falls on sleep.

After some time before landing Sanyo wake up and found prithvi looking at her lovingly.Sanyo blush then said prithvi sab dekh rehe hain?

Prithvi:-dekhne do?

Sanyo:-pls.prithvi?

Prithvi:-ok ,ok, hyper mat ho?chalo,sit belt bandhlo.

After the landing they saw Sanyo's papa standing at the outside.Sanyo smiles and runs and hugs her father.

Prithvi came touch Sanyo's father leg and take blessing from him.

Then they go from there to their home.

precap:- Prithvi and sanyo, enjoy jaypur and kanyakumari, doing office work together.

wow di a fabulous update
it was splendid and awesome
loved all the scenes between prc and sany....they were adorable.....loved sanyo's anger on prc.....aur prc he was  fab.....
aur ye kya sahil iz bak....hate him
i enjoyed reading the coakroach part....so hilarios...but well written
jus wanna c sum loads of romance between prc nd sanyo now

anyways di
a fabulous and s uperb update
thanks for posting it...nd thanks for the pm

post the nxt part plzzz

iqra11 thumbnail

This is part is dedicated to my princess shona .

updated next part.pls read it and comment it.
ur comments inspired  me lots.
all my silent readers pls press the liked button also.

thanks alot di
love u sooo much

i am very happy to hav dis lovely update dedicated to me
once again
iqra11 thumbnail

Part 16:-                               

After some day, prithvi feels much better and goes to office.He is doing a new project about their new cloths.

At lunch time Sanyogita came and saw him tensed.Sanyo:-kaya hua,koi problem, is there any wound hurt u again?

Prithvi look at him and said no, come here.Sanyo goes near to him and said jaanu, mujhe kuch samajh mein nehi aaraha hain kaya karu?

Sanyo:-pehele kuch der rest lo, iss file ko close karo and come here, take ur lunch, doctor give u permission to work but that's doesn't mean u r completely fit and fine.First comeplte ur lunch.

Prithvi as an obedient husband complete the lunch with his sweet and beautiful wife. After their lunch, One old lady come there with some file and pics.she saw Sanyo and said prithvi,I got it.

Prithvi surprised and asked what?

That lady:-this is our model.but one boy needed with her  who will be lead role ?

Sanyo:-what?no way, r u mad,I'm doing those things.

Prithvi:-Sanyo calm down and say her sorry now.

Sanyo:- but prithvi,

Prithvi:-Sanyo?

Sanyo:- sorry and leave the cabin.

Prithvi shout Sanyo stops.

That lady is none other than prithvi's mom childhood frined and work here with prithvi and Aditya.head of the fashion depart ment of their office.

Her name is Shalini malhotra.

Shalini:-it's ok beta. She is little angry but who is she?

Prithvi:-she is my wife Sanyogita, I told u earlier?.

Shalini:-ahh,yes, I'm sorry,I upsate her by my words.

Prithvi:-no aunty, it's ok, u r not in the country for a long time and don't know her.but she ?

Shalini:-don't worry, I'll talk to u later.

Prithvi nodded. At the evening, prithvi came back to his home and found Sanyo playing with Nupur.He smiles at her innocence.After their dinner prithvi : Sanyo,mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hain.

Sanyo smiles and said ha boliye?

Prithvi:-come here?

Sanyo goes near to  him and prithvi :- Sanyo, U'll come with me tomorrow in the office and told aunty that ur feel bad for ur behaviour and said her sorry.

Sanyo:-no?I'll not.

Prithvi:- Sanyo, pls listen to me, u  r?

Sanyo:-no way, I'll not tell her anything .I'm not feeling bad for my behaviour?

Prithvi:-Sanyo, dekho? oh mere?

Sanyo:-sirf employee hain aur mujhe kaha ke mein model, no way?

Prithvi:-dekho tum?

Sanyo:-aur jo mujhe kha usne uska ka kaya, aapko uski liye itni pareshan hone ki koi jarurat nehi hain,I didn't like her, without knock the door she entered and told anything to me.she is just.U'll throw her out of ur company.

Prithvi:- Sanyo, she is not an employee ,she is aunty, shalini aunty , friend of my mom.and one more thing she is old and u talking with her like this, it's not good.

Sanyo:-prithvi?.I?

Prithvi:-Let me finish?If she is only employee to our company then u'll talking like this, never think, every employee of our company are a family member ,U  r bahu of this home but ur behvaiour.it's just ?I told u last time u'll come with me and tell her sorry, no more arguements  about this.I don't want to listen ur word now, go and sleep.

Sanyo eyes full on tears and only one word escape from her mouth sorry.but prithvi lay on the bed .Sanyo lay besides him and again said sorry.but prithvi didn't response her?Sanyo silently crying.

Prithvi:-no more tears Sanyo,mein bahut tired hoon aabmujhe tumahara rona sunna , mujhe neend aaraha hain?pls?.

Sanyo weeps her tears and try to sleep but cannot.Full night, she wake on the bed and looking at prithvi who didn't see her.

Here prithvi also didn't sleep.Whole night they just wake and early morning Sanyo goes close to prithvi and hugged him and said sorry. Pls maaf kar do, mein unse maafi manungi, pls aap mujhse naraj mat ho?.pls?.I'm sorry,

Prithvi turn and found her crying again.Prithvi hugged her back and said don't cry,ok, I'll not scold u , now stop crying.

Sanyo:-I'm sorry prithvi, meine uss meaning mein kuch nehi kaha?

Prithvi hugged him back and said I know, even me too over reacted about it.Now, forget and try to sleep.then Sanyo close her eyes and after some time dose off to sleep.

Prithvi thinks that everything will fine and he also dose off to sleep.Next day Sanyo wake up and look at prithvi but her guilty came again that she behaved very bad with shalini.

She freed herself and goes for shower and then changed herself in a light red color sari.She goes and doing puja and then make tea and again goes to her bedroom and find prithvi is still his sleep.

Sanyo goes and wake him up but prithvi humm, sone do Sanyo and turn another side.

Sanyo:-pls prithvi uthiye bahut der ho gayi?

Prithvi wake up and said Sanyo ro kyuon rehi ho,

Sanyo's eyes are wet and she said nothing. Aap jaldi se ready ho jaiye?

Prithvi; - meine kal tumhe gusse se bola isliye.

Sanyo:-nehi ...aap ready ho jaiye,

Prithvi nodded but said tum ready ho, jane ke liye.

Sanyo nodded.           

After some time both read hoke office gaye.Sanyo told shalini sorry and shalini said her, don't worry beta, it's ok, it's not ur fault.Aao baat karte hain.

When shalini told her act for there video for their new cloths launch, she said no but prithvi take it wrong way.

Again that night prithvi said what's wrong with u Sanyo? Why u behaving like this.

Sanyo:-pls prithvi, try to understand but prithvi ne uske baatnehi mana.

Sanyo:-I'll not do any video with any other man.

Prithvi:-Wow, I'm now any other man.

Sanyo crying and said prithvi, aapmujhse iss tarah kyuon bol rehe hain, mein aapko kaise, any other man?.

Prithvi:- aapne muh se bola tumne, pls ?aab baat ko change mat karo,I know very much now u now, ur intention, ?and leave the room angrily.

Sanyo crying and said pls prithvi ?meri baat toh puro suno?.

Prithvi sitting in the study room and Sanyo in their bed room both are feel sad, hurt, disturb and crying there.

Next day morning prithvi came and saw Sanyo is no where in the room and think again doing same thing.

Prithvi call Sanyo and said stop ur drama and come back to home.                   

Sanyo:-hummm.

Shalini:-kaya hua, prithvi tha?

Sanyo smiles and said yes.

Shalini:-ok office mein milte hain.

Sanyo:-aunty jee, aaj nehi kal se , aaj mein thora ghar mein work  hain?

Shalini:-ok beta.

Then Sanyo goes to home and prithvi scolds her for not doing her duty as a wife.

Sunanda:- bahu batake toh ja sak ti thi?

Sanyo:-oh mein?.

Prithvi:-choirye ma, isse kuch mat kahiye, isse kuch expect mat kijiye, she changed lot.actually she take revenge from me.Meine usse torture kia na mere accident ke baad.isliye iye sab kar rehi hain?.

Sanyo crying and runs from there.

Sunanda:-kaya prithvi, iss tarah kyuon baat kia tumne, usse kitna bura laga ?

Prithvi:-usse bura nehi laga?she changed, u don't understand this and goes to office.

After reaching there prithvi meet with shalini and know that Sanyo came there and and agree for the video.

Prithvi surprised and then try to call her but Sanyo's phone not reachable.

Prithvi called his home and said to give the phone to Sanyo.Sanyo helping her mother in law in the kitchen and debarati told her to pick the phone,

Sunanda:-ja, phone utha, usse pata lag gaya hoga?

Sanyo:- hello?

Prithvi:-sorry.

Sanyo:-no response from sanyo

Prithvi:-I'm really, sorry?

Prithvi:-kuch toh bolo?

Prithvi:-I'm sorry?

Prithvi:- tum aise nehi manoge?.phone rakho?.

At night prithvi came but oh Sanyo ko nehi dekh paya .

After dinner, prithvi saw Sanyo still busy with some house work.Whenever prithvi try to talk with her , Sanyo ignore him continuously.

At the night,Prithvi held her hand and said Sanyo,  mein tumse baat karna chatha hoon, stop here.

Sanyo stood there silently and prithvi:-I'm sorry Sanyo.pls baat karo mujhse? aise?.

Prithvi:-kyuon tum aisa kar rehe ho?Pls?.

Prithvi:-pls Sanyo?

Debarati comes and said sorry to disturb u both , Sanyo tu s o ja ma aur mein sare work complete kar dia.

Sanyo:-thik hain bhabi?

Prithvi:-Oh toh aap mujhse naraj ho aur mujhse baat nehi karna chahathe?

Sanyo:-aisa kuch nehi.

Debarati:-kaya hua, abhi bhi subha ka baat, tum dono bhi na, bacche ki tarah?.good night both of  u.

Prithvi:-toh aapko manana parega?

Prithvi:-phir se??

Next day morning, Sanyo wake up and saw prithvi stood there with a rose in his hand.

wow di
a fabulus and a superb update
loved the part where sanyo goes to prc's office ....it  was soo adorable
and where shalini wants sanyo to b the model...it was fab...and soo sweet of prc da way he calms sanyo 
loved the part where sanyo says to prc dat she wil not act wid another man....
very well written di

for posting...also loved the part where prc rings sanyo and says sorry to sanyo...and she does not respond

overall di
a wonderful....lovely and a awesome update

for the pm...and thanks for posting di
and

for the late comment

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wahh mere jaanπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i loved dis part
its amazing..sweet....fantastic
prithvi n sanyo scenes r soo good!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear...The update is lovely sweetie!⭐️
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks to all of them who likes the update.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: guglu088

Great going Rakhi...
Toh sanyo abhi bhi naraaz hai aur prithvi usse mana raha hai.

hi guglu,
thanks dear for loving this update.
yes sanyo abhi bhi naraj hain and abb prithvi ko mana hoga usse.

Loved the way Sanyo blushed and then got scared on hearing abt the coakroach. Hehehe. Prithvi is just too naughty.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks dear for loving the scene,yes he is.

Loved the update.
Cont soon...
I'll update soon dear.

And thanx for the pm.
my pleasure dear

Love
Guglu
love rakhi

replied on ur comment in red.