Fruit Punch in a wine bottle

mimi0295 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#1
I don't know if I should laugh at that or cry.
Laugh because fruit punch never comes in a wine bottle and it's not a yellow-ish colour. It's PINK.
Cry because it's my favourite drink and Samrat can't tell the difference between Fruit Punch and ALCOHOL. What has the world come to? 🤣
*bang head here*

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

3.1k

Users

8

Likes

44

Frequent Posters

myownarea thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#2
Ha ha..Mimi..I was wondering the same thing...n for god's sake, aren't his taste buds working...????
bangs head here too 🤣
innocentdevil. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#3
They really need to do better right? Some of the thing they substitute for alcohol looks so fake. I need to see this episode.
mimi0295 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#4
@Divz- LOL I know! I wanted to pull out my hair... that's an insult to my favourite juice 🤣
@Reya's sister (I forgot your name, sorry lol) Very true. I mean, at least get a drink that looks red.
innocentdevil. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#5
It's Priya, and BTW how'd you know my name in the first place? How hard is it to make it look a little realistic?
mimi0295 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#6
Reya =D
And it's called dye. I don't think the prop people know it exists. *sighs
innocentdevil. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#7
True. And she's advertising my name?
mimi0295 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#8
LOL no, I think she told my through a PM one time.
myownarea thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: mimi0295

@Divz- LOL I know! I wanted to pull out my hair... that's an insult to my favourite juice 🤣



@Reya's sister (I forgot your name, sorry lol) Very true. I mean, at least get a drink that looks red.



I sooo agree mimi, he cud've said anything ..YYYY fruit punch..??? I was like huh..u said fruit punch n tht guy drinks it like its poison but not a doubt in his mind..Really clever 🤣
innocentdevil. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#10
Oh okay. And that's why I only watch a few Telly Shows. Because when someone gets shot it looks like Ketchup (Ekta Shows)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".