Fruit Punch in a wine bottle- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

32

Views

3.1k

Users

8

Likes

44

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
#31
Did I mention that Im not happy with this "realization" track? 🤣
innocentdevil. thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Did I mention that Im not happy with this "realization" track? 🤣



I don't think anyone is and the word realization shouldn't be used he just realized Gunjan is his BFF
little_dragon thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
#33
samrat is ********.... bang ma head again n again... alcohol has a smell too.. if his taste buds ae dead so wat... his nose are alrite na !!!
crazy ppl..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".