-Bollywood ka Maara Armaan Bechara-Updated Pg 130

-delhi.di.kudi- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I am a new member of IF but an old admirer of the stuff written here.............so here is my contribution!

Character Sketches:

Armaan Malik: The younger son of the richest family in India. He has lived away from home for eight years since he lost both his parents. Armaan is your typical spoilt brat: cars, girls, parties and basketball is about it for Armaan. Oh wait there is but one good thing in Armaan's life his best friend since school; Muskaan.  And one more very important detail about Armaan '..he HATES Indian movies!

Abhimanyu Malik: Armaan's responsible and respectful older brother. Abhi has been handling the business for six years now after the death of his parents. One might say that Armaan and Abhi are not the best of friends and they would be wrong! Armaan and Abhi HATE eachother! Abhi is married to Nikita and they have a four year old son Abhimaan.

Nikita Malik: Nikita is a hard-working and highly educated doctor but after the birth of her son she has decided to take on the role of a housewife which according to her is ten times harder! Nikita is very fun-loving and very caring at the same time. She is probably the only person after Muskaan who remotely cares for Armaan but Armaan always disrespects Nikita.

Ridhima Gupta: Nikita's younger sister and a member of the Board of Directors in the Malik's business. She is a sweet and simple girl who lives with her sister after she lost her parents. Ridhima loves her nephew to death! She adores him and he adores her even more.  Ridhima has always since she was in college been in love with "Dil to Pagal Hai" and has her heart set on finding her 'Rahul' and with that one can say that Ridhima is a die hard romantic!

Muskaan Chadda: She is probably the most tolerant girl in the world, she has stood by Armaan's rash behavior, his insolence, his arrogance and most of all his disregard of the things that matter to Muskaan. And even today after 13 years she is still his best friend. Oh and another very very important part of Muskaan; she loves BOLLYWOOD!

Anjali Sharma:   She is also a member of the Board of Directors in the Malik Company. She has never really gotten along with Ridhima and neither has she been able to outshine Ridhima! She is a ruthless business woman with one goal in life, to defeat Ridhima!

Rahul Grewal:  He is a good friend of Abhimanyu. His parents are always after him to get married but he has been avoiding it for 2 years! He is a very quite and timid type of person and his only goal in life is to remain single for as long as possible!

Atul Joshi:  Atul is Ridhima's best friend and he also works with the Malik's but as a Financial Advisor! He is head over heels in love with Anjali but has not admit it yet! He works very hard for everything that he has and lives with his mother who still thinks he is 12 years old! His only goal in life to escape his mothers non-stop kisses!

Scene 1:

Armaan finally decides its time to go home''''he walks outside, it's raining "Damn" he says. He puts on his hood and quickly rushes into his car, he drives home; it's raining, he's wet and cold, he just dumped his girlfriend, someone stole his wallet, he forgot the keys to his house, he dropped his cell phone in a puddle, he is now locked outside his own house and just

A voice:  Happy Birthday Mr. Malik

Armaan turns around''''

A: Oh it's you'..

Voice: Of course stupid what did you think I would forget?

A: everyone else did

Voice: That's because not everyone is your best friend'''and she handed him a small little package'

A: Is this a present Muskaan'''.

M: obviously you duffer''''just open it''''''

He unwrapped and opened the box'''''''he smiled

A: keys! To my house'''.just what I needed

M: exactly! That's what friends are for...................ummm Armaan I have something else''''she hesitated, he noticed

A: what?

M: it's a letter from home''''.

If you liked it please do comment to your heart's content.......I will consider the comments as permission to continue................

Index:  (I will just list the pages, no part #...)
Edited by confused-soul - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

amazing part

great charchter sketch sounds really intresting armaan and muskaans relationship is potrayed nicely.
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great character sketch!!!
Please continue soon!!
Do PM me!!!
mkp1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear...
do continue pm add me to your pm list and plz pm me
thanx -misha =]
Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept, looking forward to it!
MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey loved the FF
amazing!
Please continue soon
it sounds so nice!
And please if you could PM me thanks..
Luv Anu
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great intro
its really nice
pls pm me when u continue
Love Sanam

Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

amazing part

great charchter sketch sounds really intresting armaan and muskaans relationship is potrayed nicely.

Thanks so much glad you liked Armaan and Muskaan!

Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Great character sketch!!!

Please continue soon!!
Do PM me!!!

Thank you so svery much, I will continue very soon and will PM when I do so!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amazing sweetie great new start can't wait to read more update soon k

thnks and PM me please

swancy