*~LNMDJ 11th Aug Written Update~*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello all my lovely LNMDJ'ians wats cooking buddies..If u guys dont mind can i give you a short update today too plz plz m nt feeling well dearies.. its not tht short too its just a normal update excluding word to word scenes soo is tht ohhkkk.. and ya whose looking forward to some superb movies this friday Kaminey and Life Partner.. Life Partner looks more apealing to me anyways now the update...

Written Update

* Starts with lawyer and Prithvi watching the last tape of engagement but not finding any clue.. Sam calls Prithvi and Prithvi asks about his where abouts.. the lawyer is irritating Prithvi so he gives him an angry look and lawyer vanishes from there.. (Prithvi ma hottieee)

* Avni gets a letter which says tht Sam is waiting for her for Coffee in the garden.. Avni is in the dilemma to go or not to go.. Sam says his magic would work and Avni would come in 10 sec.. he starts counting from 10 counting is finished Avni is nowhere to be seen.. Sam thinks with the air of Bombay Sameer's magic is also vanishing just then he sees Avni walking towards him

* Varun comes to Prithvi and he hides the tape.. Varun sees Prithvi's injuury on his muscle and asks about it.. they talk something about ghodi when Prithvi says thts bad to call a girl ghodi (ahaaaaaaa) Varun gets the ointment and then Prithvi inquires Varun abt his job to which Varun says " wat lag gayi hai boss "

* Avni asks Sam how long was he waiting for and Sam starts his flirtilicious talks.. (hehehehe) they start talking about the engagement nite murder when Avni says Balraj uncle shot the person Sam gets mad and he shouts Avni says do u knw him and he says no Avni tells him to change the topic..

* Sam goes in the Gujral mansion and sees Eela in some mysterious room she takes out a painting put it on a wall cumes out and closes the door..

* Next morning Prithvi is talking to Toofan very nicely and Damini is looking at him smiling and says " this sadoo can also talk to someone lovingly.. strange!! " she goes to Danny and asks abt Toofan .. Danny starts singing Prithvi Bhaiyya again when damini says she's talking abt toofan and not his Prithvi bhaiyya she goes to Prithvi and they talk abt the "chot " as in the precap and they talk about lagaam too.. Prithvi says " as soon as i enter Gujral mansion the only thing i do is start listening and stop talking " Damini says " good u now know how to save your job ".. Prithvi looks at Damini she turn looks at him and turn back again.. she smiles..

Episode Ends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Precap: Roshni and Varun in the rain holding hands.. Damini falling.. Prithvi saving her... Prithvi on Damini.. she tells him to stay away when inreturn Prithvi tells her to stay away.. (muhahahaha the precap was hottttttt... the way she touched Prithvi and made him move was awsome.. and Prithvi OMG u all know how much i love him so i cant stop talking abt him.. but i guess i should stop now)

Rating: 7/10 nothing much happened in todays epi.. I'll almost give 6 for PriDa hottness and Damini has cool down a bit she was actually talking politely compared to the last times... looking very much forward to tomm epi and the black sari promo.. i hope something very nice happens.. ohhkk ppl tc every one and have a gud nite

Love, Pallo 😊
Edited by pulwasha - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
The precap looks awesome.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx 4 the update ...
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update pulwasha .. and I sure don't mind reading paragraphs and paragraphs about our hottie Prithvi!!!! 😉
four. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx alot pulwasha .. appreciate it :)
Dawn Idol thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks dear  ..............

Of course ... you can go on and on about Prithvi ...... we dont mind !!! 😉
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4