10th August 2009 (Written Update)

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

10th August 09

Precap of previous episode sushma tells family members about bridge's illness, she doesn't know he is faking. Mother tells Joyti about it her organises money without telling her in-laws about selling jewellery because she hasn't anyone about sushma meanwhile sushma goes to Thaker and little mother finds out.

Little mother upset and disturbed to find out about what joy done

Tells helper not to tell anyone

Sandeep arrives home and tells family members that the money has been sorted

Father asks how mother admits it was her who told Joyti and breaks down crying

She says sear or whatever at me, he says how he's also her father n he would have done same thing was scared of one thing how did she do it and how many questions they would have asked.

Joyti on phone with Kalpana and says what if something had happened and I did what I thought was right can't even share with anyone else but you not eve Pankaj

Pankaj would be upset when he finds out but when the day come you had to do it alone and when we decided we wouldn't tell

Pankaj calls she says she will ring back later

He says your thing a lot these days; she says it's not like that he says it is? And she says she is worried something is happening

At takers, taker forces himself on sushma she's upset and tears are coming down her eyes.

Next morning , sushma walking home not in right mind and remembering the night before, two guys are talking saying anything can get bought.

She arrives home bridge pretends to be asleep she goes out back washes herself and still recalls the night before and is upset  bridge is watching.

Back inside bridge asking how come she not rang, she says she tried he says why you lying and says check my phone didn't receive anything from you? he says where were you what if something happened do you want to kill me! I pray for you all time she says she went to a friends to ask for money and asks did she give money she says yes and he's thinking to himself I know how you got the money, and she shows him the money and says out it away, as she's about to put in cupboard she sees more money and he says your brother bought them? He implies must have been Joyti that gave it.

She gets angry puts other money away.

At orphanage children playing when Pankaj come and says how he's bought chocolate for everyone

Pooja wants to talk to him, she says how he still her brother

The children say they want his help in making their house

She says how she will do some work she leaves

Sushma arrives, Joyti shocked to see her, she gets up to go toward her and sushma says  she is happy she is poor and now she is rich, she doesn't need her help and throws money back in her face  she gets up shuts the door she's about to talk when sushma stops her and says she understands all and that she got money cant buy everything and what she done with her she won't forget and Joyti says you know what you saying she says she knows and i know what my step sister wants to do? What do you want to prove how good you are? And that money can buy, Joyti says stop you don't want it but well you doing everything that, Joyti looks to side disappointed and sushma says why you stopped what have I done? Joyti says that you have forgot everything this isn't right she says stop telling me you don't tell me anything.

Pankaj playing with children says house is done and says he has to leave, a child says you not seen me painting? Meanwhile back in office sushma says not everyone get a blind man for money and those that any for love can do anything, you won't understand, Joyti says these so much poison in her, she insist she leaves she says she knows why she wants her to leave as she's her sister and she dances in a club and she don't want anyone to know but want everyone to know your true colours and she says she can buy the parents but not her and how she trap Pankaj, with her innocence, back with Pankaj giving the child marks and is leaving Pooja says don't forget to visit Joyti he says he won't forget.

She says you not going to introduce brother in law I'll meet him no matter what I'll have to show him the truth but I forgot he can't see but I'll tell him I make it understand it very good and if he could see he would know from with seeing you but no matter there's you little step sister she will do it I'll tell him how you got him I wont shut up even if you don't give the address sushma walks toward door and opens it when mother is there Joyti looking worried, mother shuts door sushma says let go? Joyti she says she's not sure what's happened to her, and says Pankaj is here he can be here at anytime, sushma says she was meant to meet him today, and how Pankaj will have a little light now and he will know everything and how he is his second choice and she didn't get her love and she married him out of regret and of money that's why she married him.

Mother says she seen her love and now she will slap her is she say anything else and says come with me and drags her away Joyti all upset and distraught and the floor finishes on Joytis upset face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks

sushma is such a bad sister! after all that jyoti does :(
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good for Jyoti she doesn't learn. She going to destroy her own happiness for that  prostitute Sushma.
skeptical thumbnail
Hi 2 every1,
Every once in a way (about 3 times a month) I watch Jyoti.  Mostly I come to this forum to read the updates.  In between sometimes when the story slows down I stop.  But then I come back ............😉
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
WildestDreams thumbnail
thanx for the update...hate sushma