LS Written Update August 10, 2009

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys..
okay, sorry for the no update..
LS comes pretty late here, so i rely on youtube for the vids..
unfortunately, youtube doesnt have today;s epi..
so i guess  i'll have update when the show comes on..
which is pretty late..
so yea, sorry about that..
i am checking youtube for the video constantly..
so sorry about that..
 okay, found one site..
here's a very short update:

Jassi confronts Geeti. She doesnt wanna talk to him. He pleads her to not end their friendship. He wants to take her to a farmhouse, but she refuses, and walks away. Jassi says he'll wait for her. Scene cuts to Nanda and Shivam. [ Sorry, i couldnt catch what they were talking about. In the beginning, they wre talking about  Geeti ] Back to camp. Geeti is sitting infront of a campfire with her friends. They are singing songs. Geeti spies Jassi in the trees. He stares at her. She gets uncomfortable. It begins to rain. Everyone runs for cover. Geeti goes to some house for shelter. Jassi follows her. Scene cuts to Nanda and Shivam again. They try to call Geeti. No one picks up the phone. Shivam believes that Geeti has no network. Nanda and Shivam talk. Jassi follows her. She tells him to go away. He tells her that she is the only friend he can share his feelings with.  [ Video paused over here, so i missed like 20 seconds.] Geeti goes inside. Jassi stands outside and smiles. [Next morning] Vinny is talking to Shoba about all the debts. Turns out, they are in bad condition. Their business isnt doing so well. Vinny asks Vasu to help him. She has to do accounts. She refuses and says she doesnt remember. Vinny says its okay. He says he will take care. Shoba asks him to consider his stay in india. He already has a good business back in canada. Vinny says its okay. They have some other talks. [ Sweet Mother-Son scene ] Geeti comes to her teacher and asks if she can go outside the camp. She says that she wants to meet a friend. The teacher says okay. [Wow, in my school camp, u have to have buddy with u at all times..wow]  Geeti goes to Jassi. Jassi persuades Geeti to sit in his car. They go somewhere. Geeti's friend spies Jassi driving with Geeti. He is worried. Shoba is sitting. She and Vinny are discusing the busines debts. Shoba is thinking about selling the house to repay the debts. Vinny refuses. Vasu comes and tells Shoba that they cant sell the house even if they want to. Turns out, Vipul has divided his property between 4 people. The fourth person is Trisha or Richa, couldnt hear properly. She's Vipul's daughter from the second marriage. Geeti and Jassi are in the car. Jassi has told Geeti that he wants to talk to her alone. Geeti wants to talk in the car while they are driving. Jassi says no, and changes the topic. He makes her drink coffee, he bought it for her. She drinks it. Jassi watches her with an evil smile. [ Im pretty sure he's drugged it. ] Nanda comes home early. She talks with her son. Geeti's friend is trying to call Nanda. But Nanda's phone battery is dead. So she couldnt recieve the calls. She tells her son to charge it. Shivam also comes home early. He asks if Geeti called. Nanda says no. She explains about her battery. Geeti's friend is still trying to call Nanda. He decided to message Nanda. Jassi asks Geeti how the coffee is. She says its good, but has a weird flavor. Geeti keeps drinking and getting dizzy. She wants to go back to the camp. Nanda tries to call Geeti, but Geeti's phone is switched off. Nanda sees that she has gotten voice mail. Its Geeti's friend. He tells Nanda that Jassi has come to camp, and Geeti  has gone with him. Nanda panics and calls Shivam. He comes, and Nanda replays the message. Both Shivam and Nanda are tensed.  Meanwhile Jassi stops the car. A kid is standing in the middle of the road. Jassi tells him to move. The kid walks, and sees Geeti. She also sees him, she tries calling out to him but kinda faints. Nanda replays the message. Both she and Shivam are very scared/ tense. THE END. 
PREVIEW: Jassi brings Geeti to a house. He mixes something in water. He forces Geeti to drink it. She drinks it. I think she kinda passes out.

An okay episode. No Babli or Pooja again. Also, extremely sorry for late update. Oh yea, if you havent gone and checked out the the promos for today, go check them out!! Wait, does that even make sense?
Edited by lovely_lady - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no problem dont worry about it
Aamir's Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You are doing us all a favor by writing the update. It is not your fault that the video is not posted in youtube. Please do not apologize. Thank you so much for posting the updates. I really appreciate it.

Nikasha. thumbnail
It's alright Isha. Just go to Google and type in Ladies Special August 10th or something of the sort. A couple of websites will surely have today's video update.

I got home safe and sound, and am going over to a family friend's house for dinner tonight. I will send PM's to everyone stating I'm back, etc. I have some news regarding Kyun also.

Love, -Nikasha-
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks Isha for update. I missed the episode so really liked the update.
Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i saw this promo in which nanda is pointing out to some nail marks on geeti's neck n she is crying bitterly wid her husband. They try to touch geeti but she backs out shouting "jassi nahi mujhse door raho"
checkerscom2000 thumbnail
the end of the episode was really sad where the parents are worried after hearing the voice message and the narrator says sometimes the parents do their best but still...