10th August - Written Update

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
10th August

I have just started to watch the show, so I can provide a brief update for everyone.

Raghav asks for Sudha in her shaadi clothes and will release Ani. Pratha informs everyone that she is taking Sudha somewhere safe and promises to keep Sudha safe. Pratha goes to Raghav with her sari over her head so he can't see her. Raghav releases Ani. Raghav removes the sari to see it is Pratha. Raghav gets angry and stops Aniket from leaving by closing the door from afar. Pratha tries to save herself and Aniket by running off. Pratha hides Aniket and runs off while Raghav runs behind her. They get to a cliff edge and they have a fight and Raghav falls down the cliff edge and hangs onto a tree. Pratha tries to save him, but Raghav tries to strangle her. Raghav comes back to being himself and has flash backs and then lets go and falls off the cliff edge.

(All this time the bhoot is in Raghav)

If you like my updates, please use the like button. If I don't get more than 5 likes, I won't continue with updates. I don't get much time for written updates, so it is short.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI Sattvik,
 I am very very thankful for today's updates. Iam sooooooo happy that atleast u have said u wud write the updates for Shubh Kadam I am sooooo grateful. Tho i am sad one way u had come in so late with the wriiten updates yet I am happy on the other that I will b getting written updates for SubhKadam too. Thanks a zillion in advance for yr esteemed kindness. I wish at least 5 ppl will sign in let me wait & see if I have  luck. Anyways thanks alot once again
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'll carry on doing updates for a while, if it is only you, then I might not do it longer than that.....
aankita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sattvik,
  I thank you immensely for yr greatness. As you will. According to yr convenience, your possibility, your comfort etc etc. However I am very very grateful & thankful for esteemed kindness. I am really happy you are truly great. Thanks again countless times.