"I am very Fortunate to have MJHT"-Abhishek Sharma

desi_gyal_meh thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

New Article On Abhishek Sharma aka Benji Of Mley Jab Hum Tum:

Abhishek Sharma a.k.a Benji from 'Miley Jab Hum Tum' has switched the lane. He has recently bagged a film called 'Admission Open'. It is directed by a fresh director Satyam, also starring Ankur Khanna. Abhishek is playing second lead in the film.
19-year-old is striking the perfect balance between the film and serial. "I am very fortunate to have 'Mile Jab Hum Tum' team. They have been very co-operative in adjusting my dates", he shares. This film is due for release by the end of August or around Diwali.
Film revolves around a group of revolutionary student who open their own college. In this film, problems of students who do not fair well in boards have been addressed. It throws light on the difficulties that crop up during admissions in colleges owing to low percentage. "I am the only guy in film who goes to a normal college and my character embodies the problems of students from a normal college. I wanted to do an intense role so I chose to play Ashutosh's character. This character is completely opposite of me", he briefs about his character in the film.
"Idea of students opening a college though sounds unrealistic but in the climax of the film, this newly opened college goes through NAACs stringent inspections, and these students struggle for the authorization of it. Film basically puts across that you should go to any extent to achieve your dreams" he conveys.
Those who have changed the universe have never done it by changing officials, but always by inspiring the people. Let's wait and watch how many draw inspiration from this weird and wonderful subject.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Cool article thanks alot for sahring dear..:)best of luck benji.D
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3