riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
finallyy its going END! This show was going round in circles and getting nowhere! But i dont get how mahi is gunna hide the baby from the police?! lolz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ya finally its getting over yaar lets see how she will hide it
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazy_mariyum

ya finally its getting over yaar lets see how she will hide it

she will give Ipshita again to soni I am 100%sure..  Today  in preview Durga is saying Mr khurana  ''aap miltey ho chhupke se Shabd se'' But Khurana said no' mai milta nehi hoon but I am helping him.. sent money and gave contracts.. that means that 1 lac sender is mr khurana.. when Mahi will come to know this truth  she will return Ipshita to khuranas..
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But it is her baby in the 1st place she can just tell the police its her baby?! then there would be no need for anything?! lolz
But id rather she stayed with mahi though cause you soo cannot seperate twins can you?! lolz
x
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the end is good because I don't want the end to be like BMTD because the problem they had was there till the last 5 minutes of the show I really hope they make the ending nice and realistic.
dilkushi thumbnail
I hope it ends with soni being pregnant and mahi being able to keep the twins because i really dont want the kids to get separated.
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
I don't think Soni will get pregnant, maybe she will adopt that girl that Mahi met!