10th Aug updt Ashish's has a GF

Binky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Video Update:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1230116

really sorry guys for the delay i got late to come home from work today  we trust me guys you'll didnt mis anything good the whole thing is updated so enjoy guys ( who am i kidding ) 

Part 1

RB comes home and everyone asks him what happened at Yugs place and whether they agreed to having the engagement the day after and RB says they did and that they are coming there tomorrow. Sushma says that she's very worried cos there's a lot of work to be done and they should at least colour wash the house cos there's going to be a lot of guests coming there. Then KV says not to worry cos Yug and them are not guests they are family and they know every thing about so they need not worry and since they only have one sister they will do a grand wedding for Babli and RB agrees with KV. KV asks where Babli is and Vrinda says that she's in her room so KV says tell her to come and spend some time with her brothers cos she's soon se will go to her sasural and she'll forget her mayka  and then says that he'll go get Babli himself and goes from there then RB also leaves from there.

RB is sitting in his room and then Vrinda comes there and asks if what's wrong and says that is he worried about all the preparations the RB says its not that he's just worried cos he found out that VA doesn't know about Babli and Ashish and Ashish's mom said that they will only proceed if VA agrees to the wedding and he goes on to say that they should have asked VA first then come and talk to them about taking Bablis hand and says that what if VA gets angry for not telling him soon and reject the rishta and then what will happened we've already told our neighbors then  Vrinda says I don't think anything like that will happen cos there's no reason for him to reject Babli  and besides Yug is there so he will handle everything then RB says that Yug did say that he will get Vas blessing for the wedding but still I don't feel right then Vrinda says don't worry cos if Yug said he'll take care of things have faith in him and she called her home to tell the good news and DB said he'll come with VA and says so they don't have to worry cos DB will not let VA get mad and then RB says yes I've seen that DB can control VA. Vrinda tells him to stop worrying about all this and worry about how to get things ready soon then RB say yes that's true there's so much to do and tells Vrinda to make a list of everything they'll need.

Bablis room Frieda is putting sari on Babli and Sushma is checking the jewelry while KV and Teji are looking on then Babli turns to Frieda and says isn't it weird that a person you don't really know well and never thought about one day becomes a part of your life and your entire life is surrounded by that person and no one knows whether that choice is right or wrong and then Frieda says I know what you are thinking about and says that before the wedding even she was scared and her and teji were so different and they used to fight a lot but we love each other a lot too and she thinks if she and Teji never met their lives would be very different and very incomplete as well. Then KV says to Babli that your wedding is all set now and asks Sushma don't you think that its too soon for Babli to get married I know everything is ok but isn't it too soon for her to leave then KV tells Babli with tears filled eyes that she will not remember her maayka but we will remember all the little things about her and cry  a lot

Ashish is at a caf and is looking at his watch and then they show bits and pieces of a girl coming and then she comes in front of Ashish and Ashish gets up says hi Bhumi and then the girl also says hi and asks him how he is and Ashish says hes fine and asks her what about you and she says forget about me lets talk about you and then tells her that I've heard that your getting married and he says yeah then the girl says congrats and then she says by the way do you remember me or because of your wedding  you've  forgotten about me and then asks Ashish you recognize me right then Ashish says of course I recognize you and says you are Bhumika Pradan and you studied with me in London and you're my GF and I really love you then they show who the girl is (which we already know)  

Part 2

RB and his family are shopping and they are checking material and Vrinda one and tells that this suits Babli a lot and Sushma also says it does and asks how much it is and the salesman says its not that much only 650 Rs per meter then Vrinda says that's very expensive then KV says Vrinda why are you worrying our hotel is starting so don't worry about anything then amma says well they haven't even started the project yet so they shouldn't spend that much then KV says don't worry that much we only have one sister and we will have a grand wedding and tells to pack the material and tells everyone if they want anything to get them as well then RB sees Yug coming with Bharti and asks them what they are doing there then Bharti says that they also came to buy stuff and then asks Vrinda whether she can tell her a place to buy jewelry cos she couldn't find a good place then RB tells Vrinda to take Bharti to the place they go to and that Teji and Frieda are already there and hes sure that Bharti will find something she like from there Bharti says that's good and leaves with Vrinda. RB tells Yug lets buy something for you and tells the salesman to show them something modern

Ashish and Bhumi are sitting out side and Bhumi asks how long will this marriage go on for and goes on to say when a person takes a wrong step they usually take the next step after thinking hard but you are taking the second step also in the wrong direction that to knowingly. Ashish says no Bhumika I have thought this thru and taking the next step please trust me and he holds her hand and says I know you love me and if you don't trust me then I'll be all alone.

Vrinda and Bharti are coming out after shopping for jewelry and Vrinda is about to tell Bharti about another shop when she sees  Ashish and stops her sentence half way thru then Bharti who was arranging all the stuff she brought stops doing it and looks at Vrinda to see why she stopped talking. Both Vrinda and Bharti sees Ashish holding Bhumi's hand then they look at each other Ashish doesn't see this cos hes too involved with staring at Bhumi then all of a sudden Ashish is startled by someone calling his name and he looks up to see Vrinda and Bharti there he quickly gets up and says bhabhi and then Bharti asks Ashish who Bhumi is and Ashish introduces them and tells them that Bhumi  just came down from London and she's staying in Delhi for a while so he invited her to come for the engagement. Ashish goes on to say that when they came here he found out that Bhumi was having problems with her fianc and he was just explaining to her that in relationships these kinds of things happens and as soon as he says this Vrinda and Bharti looks relived to hear this and says ohh this was the matter and then Ashish says of course and then says did you guys think that me and Bhumika before he could complete the sentence Vrinda says no, no we were just saw you and thought that we should talk to you and then asks Bhumi where she lives in Delhi then Bhumi tells them a place (sorry cant remember the place) and asks them to come there then Bharti says they will definitely come but at the moment they are busy with the wedding then Bhumi tells Ashish that she should be going then Bharti's like aren't you supposed to come for the engagement then Bhumi says that she's just going to the hotel then Bharti says why are you staying at a hotel when we have a house here and tells Bhumi that she will stay with them only and then tells Ashish to go to the hotel and bring Bhumi's stuff to their home and after that tells them to come  to the shop where Yug is at.

At Yug and the rest comes home to see VA and DB there with Ashish's parents. Yug and Bharti gets VA and DB blessing and they are shown as a bit upset then Yug says that you all have come soon and then VA says we should have come sooner but when his grand sons thought that they should come only they came then Yug says why are you saying like that then VA says that he didn't say anything wrong they made the decision about Ashish and then just called home and said that they have done it and nobody even bothered to ask what he thinks and pointing at Yug says that you have forgotten that your dadu is still alive and should ask what he thinks about everything. You have become so big that you take decisions by your self then Yug is about to explain when VA yells at him saying don't give any excuses and tells him that its was a good thing that Gayathri (Ashish's mom) called me and told everything otherwise I wouldn't have even known that my grandson was getting married then tells that you have taken such a big step without involving me so now listen to what I have to say and says that I don't agree to this wedding everyone is shocked hear this.

Part 3

Yug tries to explain saying that he really didn't want to do anything to hurt VA and then Bharti also tries to explain but she's cut off by VA saying that hes decision is final and he wont change it for anyone then Bharti goes to DB and tells him to make VA understand that both Ashish and Babli are ready for the marriage and no one forced them then Yug also tells DB to do something the DB says he cant cos he cant say anything cos its between the Grandfather and grandson and then tells Yug that look VA is angry with you so you have to make things right then VA says I'm the eldest in this family and I'm the only one who took care of our homes  reputation and these people left me out of everything so I will not forgive anyone any  one then DB starts to laugh and says he cant hold it anymore and we should tell them the truth then both VA and DB starts to laugh (surprise, surprise yeah right like we didn't know all this was a joke how many times have they done this ) then Yugs like that means all this was a joke and VA says yes I was worried a little when Gayathri told him that Ashish might have said yes under pressure then he called Neel and found out that there was nothing of that sort so hes happy with everything then Gayathri gets upset and says you don't have a problem with this even after I told you about why then VA says I know you worry more about Ashish cos you're his mom but no one has pressured Ashish and if he was Yug would have told me or you about that and when I told I didn't accept there decision I saw Ashish's face and it was visible that he was upset with my decision and then VA turns to Ashish and asks him are you marrying Babli willingly and Ashish says yes hes very happy and don't know why his mom thinks that hes doing it under pressure. VA turns to Gayathri and tells her see hes happy he knows what hes doing so at least now smile then VA asks looking at Bhumika who is this girl and Bharti replys saying this is Bhumika Ashish's good friend from London. DB tells VA that he should leave now he only came here cos of him then VA says that he'll come tomorrow from the grooms side and remember to bow down and welcome them then DB says don't worry everything will be done and leaves. After DB leaves VA asks Yug to come with him cos he needs to talk to him so both of them leaves and then Bharti seen Gayathris face asks her if everything is all right to which Gayathri says no there's nothing like that and goes near Ashish and says that I don't know why you are going all this but is there's even a little bit of regret just let me know and don't hide anything from your mom ok then Ashish tells her that she's worrying for nothing and hes marrying Babli out of his own will and Babli is a very nice girl and hes not lying about anything.

Pre-cap Ashish and Bhumika are in a room and Ashish kisses her forhead then her hand while Vrinda I think is coming towards where they are and then at the end they hug each other.

juat another crappy episode guys dont bother watching it not worth watching at all
Edited by -Ravjot- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate what's happening to the show now!!!
The creatives have lost their minds!!!
If this is their planning to get YUVI back together well let me tell ya they ain't doing a very good job of it!!!

If you don't mind me asking Binky!!!
How old are u??? 😃
Edited by MizMagick - 14 years ago
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, is there no precap?
Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: MizMagick

I hate what's happening to the show now!!!
The creatives have lost their minds!!!
If this is their planning to get YUVI back together well let me tell ya they ain't doing a very good job of it!!!

If you don't mind me asking Binky!!!
How old are u??? 😃

i know hun god knows what the creatives are thinking like the show is not messed enough that they have to mess it some more

Ami lets just say that i'm too old for this crap 😆
Binky thumbnail

Originally posted by: skstar

thanks for the update, is there no precap?

sorry hun you just read half of the update now come read it and you'll know what happened 😃
skstar thumbnail
lol okay i did hehehe i see u updated :) :) :)
Binky thumbnail

lol okay i did hehehe i see u updated :) :) :)

yeah i told you right that i'm going to the monday one
skstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binky

yeah i told you right that i'm going to the monday one

no i mean when i saw it the precap wasnt there naaa n so i left n came back n it was there lol so i was referrin to that :) i know u do mondays :)
Binky thumbnail

no i mean when i saw it the precap wasnt there naaa n so i left n came back n it was there lol so i was referrin to that :) i know u do mondays :)

only today hun nabila will be back tomorrow so i wont be updating for a while i guess and didnt you read my top bit i said that i'll be updating part by part 😃
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

da epi is soo crap ........... thanx 4 da update