Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi all,

If any one willing to do update....for Paasam serial. Please send PM to me. This serial seems to be a nice one.

I am sure many of you watch it.....Indirajaa acts well in this serial

Caryn thumbnail
Atina

Can you give more detail about this? Who is Indirajaa? Are they going to show in SunTV?
atina thumbnail
caryn please read the new thread Pasam
atina thumbnail

Hi buddies.

In fact I wanted to open a new thread for all the new announcements...but then...if I do so......then we will have only two threads left at the bottom after all the 14 sticky topics......

Anyway...If I want to tell you all some thing either I will use this thread...or open a new thread which will be a normal non sticky thread. Be on the look out .Since we do not have enough space in the first page....due to all these 14 stickies and 3 announcements threads.....I would suggest you all to visit the second page too and look fr any new topics etc.

I guess this will be only for some more time. Hopefully we wil have a separate channel for our Tamil section itself. Let us all keep our fingers crossed.

Edited by atina - 17 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Atina, you are great ma. My salutations to you on your efforts to make this forum enjoyable to all of us. Best wishes to you and thank you once again.

Luv you.

Pat
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Atina. I just saw it. Again Viswa? My mother, sister and inlaws would like to grab his neck and give him a good shake. Although he is good in acting as villian.

Thanks for all your effort. 👏 👏
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Atina ma you doing super work as a moderator. Have some rest and good sleep.
revasri thumbnail
Dear Atina and Senior members,

The pages are not displaying properly. Most of the time the previous and next page options are not available.

Please do attend, thanks in advance.
atina thumbnail
revasri...please see surya.(171)...wingy's post. There is no prblem at all......Just delete all the cookies and the temp file and restart the PC  and see buddy Edited by atina - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks Atina. I just saw it. Again Viswa? My mother, sister and inlaws would like to grab his neck and give him a good shake. Although he is good in acting as villian.

Thanks for all your effort. 👏 👏

Buddy i wish i do the same especially in Sharada serial. Read up updates and u will understand y!!!!! Sadly, hes my first crush since i was 13 . I agree hes a good actor both villian and goody.

Atina thx 4 da brilliant work

Edited by usha_pooja - 17 years ago