brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
im confused.. why is soni so bad now?? i didnt watch since mahi gave away her child and now for some reason soni/jeet are bad..  plz update me... please:....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Basically Jeet has become a snob, after Mahi gave her baby to Soni, Shabd's business has gone downhill and they lost everything. Mahi and Shabd fought because he thought that Mahi is having an affair with her boss (she got a job as a journalist).She left home and later Shabd asked for forgiveness. Mahi decided that seperating the twins was a bad idea so she asked Soni to return her child, she agreed but asked to keep Ipshita for one more night. Meanwhile like I said, Jeet has turned into a snob due to his great business thanx to ipshita. He barely spends time with his family as does Durga. When Shabd house is being sold, he refuses to help buy the house because he believes Shabd is uncapable of paying him back and says that he will buy them a small house or something. The day Ipshita is to leave, he gives a blank check to Mahi and says that she can take watever amount of money he wants. He acuses Mahi and Shabd of wanting Ipshita back because she has lots of money to her name. After this Durga embarases Mahi&Mohini by saying that they are trying to kidnapp Ipshita and manipulate Soni. Also she send Mahi to jail. Mahi decides to kidnapp Ipshita, and fails the first time, so Jeet puts security up. Mahi, with the help of her boss AD, sets up a plan to get Ipshita back by taking her at a doctors appointment from soni (they do this at AD's office) Mahi gets away, but police are following, so Mahi gets out of car while Shabd continues driving. She finds Sukke on teh way who drops her home. Shabd is still missing. The reason that Jeet and Soni are bad is that Jeet is trying to throw Shabd and Mahi in jail for kidnapping, stupid thing because Ipshita is legally Mahi and Shabd's child. They are being supported by the police because they are using lots of money. Thats long....wow, hope that helps!
brainychild92 thumbnail
wow..thanks shabnam..  so in this case, jeet is an idiot but then why curse soni?   i always thought khurana were right cuz they want the child but since its cuz the child has MONEY to her..they're idiots.. stupid people dont desrve a child!:P

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

wow..thanks shabnam..  so in this case, jeet is an idiot but then why curse soni?   i always thought khurana were right cuz they want the child but since its cuz the child has MONEY to her..they're idiots.. stupid people dont desrve a child!:P

Bcoz soni is Mahi's real sister.. Jeet Durga can  think Mahi is a kidnapper can say against  Mahi but Soni is also with them.. and saying against Mahi.. Not only that  When Durga  sent Mahi  to Jail Soni was then silent spectator. Didnt say a single word... She knew  it Mahi was innocent.. ..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 14 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
o okay.. well thanks for the answer. now its clear a bit..lol