MGAENP 6th Aug Short update

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends, I hope everyone is doing good. Well, i am not watching the episodes, i downloaded the videos and am just going thru them.

The whole new family is introduced. 🥱( not at all interested)

Chandini is taunted. ( sick people)

Param's sister helps her change. (didn't catch her name, she looks cute but has all her eyes on chando's jwelery)

They sit to play the "find the ring from tumbler filled with milk" game.🤢( again not interested)

Param asks how to play, his sis replies saying" how do u not know? u have already"...... she stops, looking at the angry faces from param's family.

( i think we got a hint here, param is already married🤢 , but there is reason for us to be happy Pj and chando marriage will not be valid😃) And as usual, dumbo chando doesn't realize anything from such hints 😕

Param says yes he saw this tradition in some of his relative marriage. 👏

Raj is getting ready to go out.😳( well, my wait is over)
GM comes and tells him his father is going to come soon.
Raj says he is going to talk to lalaji about Pj.
Gm says u dont have any proof and they will not be convinced.
Raj says still he will try. ( btw, He is looking good in green😉, i have the same t-shirt (girl version) green and white strips, i wore it yesterday😃)

Precap: Chando asks param, why are we here, i am supposed to go to canada, lalaji sochte hain main tumhare saath canada ja rahin hoon. (Chalo kuch tho boli, barbie doll😕)
Param says this is his house and they will be living here only.

So, that's it guys. If u want me to keep updating plz hit the like button. I want to know how many members are really interested in reading the written update. I would appreciate if silent readers hit the like button once.

Take care,
Bhav😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadija_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank u bhavi

lagtahi raaj kai father usko vahi bhai jega jahapar hamari baby chandni hai

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Bhav,

I too saw only the part with Karan😆😆😆. Man he was looking awesome in green😍😍. I don't think I ever saw him in that T-shirt in this serial. Now Maam Barbie doll(oops Nanhi parijee)😡😡😡 please connect the dots you know, Param is not going to Canada, In fact never went to Canada, Raj said something about getting Param's proofs. You know put your brain in overdrive and figure it out.

Thanks for your update
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After  a long time i saw the whole episode yesterday...what a waste, that sham family of param was introduced and the whole episode went in showing what big frauds they are😕 and of course param is already married,what other twist could we expect? and please the dumbness of chandni is really irritating,don't know how long it will take her to realise that she and her family have been duped😕
I agree,Raj was the ony good thing in the episode ,in that green t-shirt of his😍 Thanks for the update bhavi,really appreciate your efforts and patience with the show😊

aashaka thumbnail
hhmm...
i didnt watch the episode but thanx for the update...
i wanna c karan in that green T-shirt u guys r talking abt........ 😭
hey hope PJ ki sachai jald samane aaye
& chandveer phir se ek ho jaye....
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

bhavi pls post this written updates daily if possible...

this param is.....yukkkkkk... and his family tooo...

ijust hope lalaji listen raj and trust him... then only this param track end soon....

don knw how they that chandni is here in India only and not in canada
lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update bhavi..yupp karan was looking hottie in green...luvd him in that....

n i also think raj pind jaega and chandni ko wahan dekh lega....bas i hope yeh sab jaldi ho jaye..

and for chandni she will not say anything yet..creatives are making her big fool...hate them..

colors NRI issue...!my foot...

nancy.chappel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot bhavi dear for the update i managed to see the whole episode yesterday what a waste of time but yeah must say was waiting for karan to come on screen and he made my day was looking really cute and adorable he looked so fair in that tshirt my dad was watching the show first time with me( he thought i am mad to watch such a stupid show anyways when karan came on screen even he said this guy has good personality so u see all agree that karan was the only good thing in yesterdays episode) bhavi u are a sweetie u have made the forum much livelier with ur updates plz keep posting updates  and particularly ur comments love them Edited by nancy.chappel - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u all for ur lovely comments, it is encouraging me to write them more. 😉
I will try my level best to write the updates. But it wont be a detailed one.
Luv
Bhav